|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Session 8, Annie talks about her own reaction to her pregnancy and how the idea of having her abductor's baby made her feel what at first?
2. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
3. Why did Annie fear her abductor would not return after leaving her in the cabin for days, as described in Session 6?
(a) It started to snow.
(b) She would starve.
(c) She needed to use the restroom.
(d) She was lonely.
4. What did Annie's abductor leave on the counter before leaving, as described in Session 8?
(b) A blanket.
(c) A note.
(d) A knife.
5. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her what about the searches?
(a) They had been called off.
(b) They were continuing day and night.
(c) They had discovered someone else's body.
(d) The army was now involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Annie describe having tried to write a letter in Session 14?
2. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her who had gotten a new girlfriend?
3. Chevy Stevens worked first as a rep for a giftware company and then as what?
4. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
5. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her that her mother had done what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Annie learn about her abductor's history after discovering her pregnancy, as described in Session 7?
2. How did Annie react to her abductor when he returned after leaving her alone for days as described in Session 6?
3. Why did Annie''s abductor let her outside for the first time, as described in Session 10? What did he relate to her during this trip?
4. How did Annie's abductor respond to her passivity when he attempted to rape her? What threats does Annie describe in Session 5 that changed her response to the abductor?
5. What interaction did Annie have with her captor upon first awakening in the cabin, as described in Session 2?
6. How does Annie describe the open house in Session 1? Who arrived and abducted her?
7. What does Annie remark about the holiday season in Session 3?
8. What rules did Annie's abductor establish for her during her captivity, as described in Session 4?
9. How does Annie describe her friend Christina in Session 8? What led to Annie's estrangement from her friend?
10. How long did Annie's abductor leave her alone in the cabin, as described in Session 8? What news did he relate upon his return?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)