|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Annie's father, Annie's mother married Wayne, but felt dissatisfied about him in what way?
(a) His temper was extreme.
(b) He could never make enough money.
(c) He constantly belittled her.
(d) He was a bad lover.
2. Luke did not search for Annie at the open house until she had been missing for how long?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) Several hours.
3. Who is the cop who has been in charge of Annie's case since the day of her abduction?
(a) Chief Frank Brown.
(b) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
(c) Lieutenant James Murphy.
(d) Chief Roger Smithers.
4. In Session 22, Annie tells her psychiatrist that the officer from Clayton Falls was still working her case, visiting towns where with the hope of finding one where the abductor stayed while stalking her?
(a) Within an hour of Clayton Falls.
(b) Within an hour of Seattle.
(c) In Sacramento.
(d) Within five hours of Green Mountan.
5. Annie describes having dinner with her mother in Session 23, in which her mother told her how Christina was her competition for what?
(a) Realtor of the year.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) The condo contract.
(d) The marina project.
6. Who did Annie's mother get money from to pay her abductor?
(a) A loan shark.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) A bank.
7. In Session 26, Annie describes having told Christina that she planned to sell her house and do what?
(a) Live on a sailboat.
(b) Move to America.
(c) Go to art school.
(d) Become a pilot.
8. What is the name of Annie's mother's stepbrother?
9. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
10. Where was the hotel Annie's abductor stayed while he was stalking Annie?
(a) Badger Hollow.
(b) Eagle Glen.
(c) Otter Ranch.
(d) Marmot Village.
11. Annie's mother stole Annie's father from whom?
12. How old was Lorraine's eldest daughter when she was killed in a car accident?
13. In Session 18, Annie tells the psychiatrist that after she killed the abductor and moved his body, she did what?
(a) Rummaged throught the cabin.
(b) Set the corpse on fire.
(c) Rested in bed.
(d) Ran as fast as she could.
14. During her interview with the police, Annie's mother confessed to hiding the fact that she hired a kidnapper from the police out of fear of what?
(a) Her daughter finding out.
(b) What the loan shark might do to her or her husband.
(c) The news jumping on the story.
(d) Having to go to jail.
15. What is the secret name that Annie gave to the baby she had while in captivity?
Short Answer Questions
1. During her interview with the police, Annie's mother confessed to paying who to kidnap her daughter?
2. With what weapon did Annie kill her abductor?
3. What was Annie doing when she was recently attacked, as told to her psychiatrist in Session 22?
4. Who did Annie accompany to the police department where he made a full confession, as described in Session 24?
5. What is the real name of the man who kidnapped Annie?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)