|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Session 17, Annie tells the psychiatrist how Luke came by to do what recently?
(a) Fix her car.
(b) Cook her dinner.
(c) Ask her opinion.
(d) Install bookkeeping software.
2. What did the officer from Clayton Falls tell Annie she might be charged with, as described in Session 21?
(a) Involuntary manslaughter.
(b) A hate crime.
(c) The death of the abductor.
(d) Failing to report a crime immediately.
3. Who did Annie's mother get money from to pay her abductor?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) A loan shark.
(d) A bank.
4. Where was the hotel Annie's abductor stayed while he was stalking Annie?
(a) Badger Hollow.
(b) Marmot Village.
(c) Eagle Glen.
(d) Otter Ranch.
5. What is the real name of the man who kidnapped Annie?
(a) John Stoneman.
(b) Robert Ford.
(c) Simon Rousseau.
(d) Edward LaFayette.
6. Annie describes having dinner with her mother in Session 23, in which her mother told her how Christina was her competition for what?
(a) The condo contract.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Realtor of the year.
(d) The marina project.
7. Annie's abductor changed the deal with Annie's mother and never returned Annie, causing the media to do what?
(a) Follow the story even closer.
(b) Refuse to offer a movie deal until the case was resolved.
(c) Forget about the story.
(d) Start production of the movie immediately.
8. Who got the police involved after the discovery of Annie's abduction?
9. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
(a) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
(b) Her mother.
10. What is the name of Annie's mother's stepbrother?
11. Annie's mother told her in jail that she would have sold what if she could have, in order to repay the loan shark?
(a) Annie's car.
(b) Annie's investments.
(c) Annie's jewelry.
(d) Annie's house.
12. Annie describes a recent visit from her mother in Session 17 in which she brought pictures of whom?
(a) Her aunt and grandmother.
(b) Her grandfather and grandmother.
(c) Her brother and uncle.
(d) Her sister and father.
13. Annie demanded what of the small-town cops whom she first encountered after escaping her abduction?
(a) They bring her cops who were better at their jobs.
(b) They get in their cars and go to the cabin.
(c) They show her books of mugshots.
(d) They get her some coffee and donuts.
14. In Session 23, Annie remembered where the photo that did not fit with the rest of the abductor's photos of her had come from, which was where?
(a) Her mother's house.
(b) Luke's house.
(c) Christina's house.
(d) Her house.
15. In Session 24, Annie describes driving where to find Gary?
(a) The police station.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) The cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the cop who has been in charge of Annie's case since the day of her abduction?
2. In Session 16, Annie describes how her abductor told her that although it had not been a full six weeks yet, he felt it was okay for them to do what?
3. What did Annie do immediately after killing her abductor?
4. Annie's mother told her while she was in jail that she had Annie kidnapped so they could do what?
5. What did the officer from Clayton Falls tell Annie supported her story, as described in Session 21?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)