|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real name of the man who kidnapped Annie?
(a) Edward LaFayette.
(b) Simon Rousseau.
(c) John Stoneman.
(d) Robert Ford.
2. Annie demanded what of the small-town cops whom she first encountered after escaping her abduction?
(a) They get her some coffee and donuts.
(b) They get in their cars and go to the cabin.
(c) They bring her cops who were better at their jobs.
(d) They show her books of mugshots.
3. Who is the cop who has been in charge of Annie's case since the day of her abduction?
(a) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
(b) Chief Frank Brown.
(c) Lieutenant James Murphy.
(d) Chief Roger Smithers.
4. What was Annie doing when she was recently attacked, as told to her psychiatrist in Session 22?
5. In Session 24, Annie tells her therapist that Gary told her he believes who came to visit Annie's abductor while he was staying at a nearby hotel?
6. What did Annie do during the conversation with her mother in jail, as described in Session 26?
(a) Promised to kill her.
(b) Slapped her.
(c) Called Gary.
(d) Walked out.
7. Annie's mother stole Annie's father from whom?
8. Who did Annie accompany to the police department where he made a full confession, as described in Session 24?
9. What did the small-town cops accuse Annie of doing after she escaped her abduction?
(a) Arranging the crime scene.
(b) Changing her story.
(c) Murdering an innocent woodsman.
(d) Lying during interrogation.
10. What did Annie do before going to the police station after she reached a small town in her escape?
(a) Went to the hospital.
(b) Went to church.
(c) Got a motel room.
(d) Ate breakfast.
11. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
12. Annie describes in Session 16 how one afternoon, her abductor asked Annie to help him stack what outside?
13. What did the officer from Clayton Falls tell Annie she might be charged with, as described in Session 21?
(a) Failing to report a crime immediately.
(b) The death of the abductor.
(c) Involuntary manslaughter.
(d) A hate crime.
14. In Session 25, Annie describes how her mother told her that she had been accused of having an affair with whom when she was young?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her stepfather.
15. In Session 21, Annie describes waking in the hospital to find who sitting at the end of her bed?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Annie's mother's stepbrother?
2. What does Annie intend to do when she leaves her therapist's office in Session 22?
3. In Session 16, Annie describes how her abductor told her that although it had not been a full six weeks yet, he felt it was okay for them to do what?
4. In Session 26, Annie describes how Christina confessed to an affair with whom during the time in which Annie was missing?
5. Annie describes having dinner with her mother in Session 23, in which her mother told her Luke was what in the weeks before her disappearance?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)