|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Annie was six months pregnant, her abductor allowed her outside for the first time in how long?
(a) 15 months.
(b) 10 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 7 months.
2. What did Annie's abductor force her to wear after bathing her, as described in Session 3?
(a) A nurse outfit.
(b) A silk robe.
(c) A white dress.
(d) Cut off jeans.
3. In Session 11, Annie talks about how her mother has been pushing her to agree to what so that she can get enough money that she will never have to work again?
(a) Start painting.
(b) A movie deal.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) Doing a speaking tour.
4. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her what about the searches?
(a) They had discovered someone else's body.
(b) They were continuing day and night.
(c) The army was now involved.
(d) They had been called off.
5. After how many days did Annie's abductor return to the cabin, as described in Session 6?
6. How did Annie pass the time while alone in the cabin, as described in Session 6?
(a) Marks on the wall.
(b) Reciting bible passages.
(c) By singing.
(d) Calling to birds outside.
7. Who took charge of the situation when Annie went into labor?
(a) Her abductor.
(c) The baby.
(d) A friendly neighbor.
8. In Session 10, Annie describes an inappropriate relationship between her abductor and whom that led to jealousy and possible murder on the abductor's part?
(a) His adoptive mother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) A priest.
(d) A former teacher.
9. What did Annie's abductor leave on the counter before leaving, as described in Session 8?
(a) A note.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A knife.
10. What holiday is approaching in Session 3?
11. What did Annie's abductor do in assisting her childbirth?
(a) Caught the baby.
(b) Counted their breathing.
(c) Cut the umbilical cord.
(d) Performed a caesarian.
12. Annie describes Christina as always having been what in Session 8?
13. How old was Annie when her father and sister were killed in an automobile accident?
14. Chevy Stevens worked first as a rep for a giftware company and then as what?
(a) A banker.
(b) A geologist.
(c) A realtor.
(d) A teacher.
15. On what day of the week was Annie abducted?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does Annie live in the novel?
2. When was "Still Missing" published?
3. How did Annie's abductor act in the first weeks after discovering she was pregnant?
4. Annie describes in Session 12 one night in which her abductor picked up the baby and appeared pleased when the baby appeared to answer his command to do what?
5. What character was adopted by a woman with a strange sense of boundaries in the novel?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)