|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Annie was six months pregnant, her abductor allowed her outside to help him do what?
(a) Butcher a deer.
(b) Shovel snow.
(c) Pour concrete.
(d) Chop firewood.
2. What did Annie's abductor do in assisting her childbirth?
(a) Caught the baby.
(b) Cut the umbilical cord.
(c) Performed a caesarian.
(d) Counted their breathing.
3. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was to be bathed how?
(a) In scalding hot water.
(b) By him.
(c) With a sponge.
(d) With vodka.
4. What is the name of Annie's stepfather?
5. Where did Chevy Stevens grow up?
(a) Vancouver Island.
(c) Nova Scotia.
6. What character was adopted by a woman with a strange sense of boundaries in the novel?
(a) The Freak.
7. How did Annie's abductor act in the first weeks after discovering she was pregnant?
(d) In love.
8. In Session 1, Annie describes an argument she had on the phone with her mother over what object?
(a) An espresso machine.
(b) Her car.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A necklace.
9. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her who had gotten a new girlfriend?
10. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
11. Chevy Stevens worked first as a rep for a giftware company and then as what?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A geologist.
(c) A realtor.
(d) A banker.
12. What is Christina's profession in the novel?
13. On what day of the week was Annie abducted?
14. What friend of Annie's did her abductor make threats over, causing her to succumb to his advances?
15. What genre applies to the novel," Still Missing"?
(a) Dramatic work.
(b) Suspense thriller.
(d) Romance novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Session 7, Annie describes having learned that her abductor knew a great deal about her childhood, especially about events that took place when?
2. Annie also tells her therapist how her abductor beat her on her second night in the cabin when she refused to do what?
3. Annie describes how she had been forced to read about what in Session 11?
4. In Session 10, Annie describes an inappropriate relationship between her abductor and whom that led to jealousy and possible murder on the abductor's part?
5. Who cut the umbilical cord when Annie gave birth?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)