|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
2. When Annie was six months pregnant, her abductor allowed her outside to help him do what?
(a) Pour concrete.
(b) Shovel snow.
(c) Chop firewood.
(d) Butcher a deer.
3. Annie's baby began to move in what month of her pregnancy?
4. What genre applies to the novel," Still Missing"?
(a) Suspense thriller.
(c) Romance novel.
(d) Dramatic work.
5. How old was Annie when her father and sister were killed in an automobile accident?
6. What name did Annie's abductor give for himself in the cabin?
(b) The Freak.
7. On what island does Annie live in "Still Missing"?
(a) Vancouver Island.
(d) The Galapogos Islands.
8. What did Annie's abductor make her do as punishment for using the restroom without his permission, as described in Session 4?
(a) Made her use a bucket for a restroom.
(b) Clean the floor with a toothbrush.
(c) Drink toilet water.
(d) Roll in the mud outside the cabin.
9. In what month was Annie six months pregnant?
10. With what was the umbilical cord cut when Annie gave birth?
(a) The Freak's knife.
(b) A sharp rock.
(d) A rusty scalpel.
11. What is Annie's last name in the novel?
12. In Session 9, Annie describes her difficult relationship with her mother and her mother's game of one-up-manship with whom?
13. When was "Still Missing" published?
(a) May, 2009.
(b) September, 2009.
(c) January, 2011.
(d) July, 2010.
14. Annie told herself what about the baby, making it easier to love it during her pregnancy?
(a) It would love her unconditionally.
(b) It was hers and not his.
(c) It will look just like her.
(d) It would cure cancer.
15. What does Annie describe doing when she saw her former boyfriend at the store in Session 13?
(a) Went into the bathroom and waited.
(b) Rushing out before he could see her.
(c) Tried on a hat to disguise herself.
(d) Ran up and gave him a hug.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what mountain was Annie taken and held by her abductor?
2. What did Annie beg her abductor to do when he came back to the cabin sick, as described in Session 13?
3. Where did Chevy Stevens grow up?
4. Who cut the umbilical cord when Annie gave birth?
5. Who became sick as a result of Annie's abductor, as described in Session 13?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)