|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
2. Who cut the umbilical cord when Annie gave birth?
(a) A midwife.
(b) A friendly neighbor.
(c) Her abductor.
3. Annie's baby began to move in what month of her pregnancy?
4. Annie describes Christina as always having been what in Session 8?
5. Who was Annie's former boyfriend at the store with, as described in Session 13?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Her abductor.
(c) Annie's mother.
(d) Annie's father.
6. How did Annie feel about her baby once it was born?
(a) She was jealous of it.
(b) She wanted to kill it.
(c) She loved it.
(d) She hated it.
7. What did Annie's abductor make her do as punishment for using the restroom without his permission, as described in Session 4?
(a) Roll in the mud outside the cabin.
(b) Clean the floor with a toothbrush.
(c) Made her use a bucket for a restroom.
(d) Drink toilet water.
8. Annie describes in Session 12 one night in which her abductor picked up the baby and appeared pleased when the baby appeared to answer his command to do what?
(c) Quiet down.
9. What was the profession of Annie's boyfriend prior to her abduction?
(d) Fire fighter.
10. Why did Annie fear her abductor would not return after leaving her in the cabin for days, as described in Session 6?
(a) It started to snow.
(b) She needed to use the restroom.
(c) She was lonely.
(d) She would starve.
11. What reaction did Annie's abductor have to Annie's baby when it was first born?
(a) He wouldn't touch it.
(b) He washed it.
(c) He wouldn't let her hold it.
(d) He sang to it.
12. What holiday is approaching in Session 3?
13. Annie describes how she would often do what whenever her abductor gave her a bath or did something that made her uncomfortable?
(a) Count tiles on the wall.
(b) Imagine killing her abductor.
(c) Imagine sitting in her favorite chair at home.
(d) Think of her childhood.
14. What did Annie do with the items Christina brought over for Annie, as described in Session 8?
(a) Tossed them in the basement.
(b) Gave them to charity.
(c) Burned them.
(d) Threw them away.
15. Annie told herself what about the baby, making it easier to love it during her pregnancy?
(a) It will look just like her.
(b) It would cure cancer.
(c) It would love her unconditionally.
(d) It was hers and not his.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal did Annie's abductor kill which she had tamed, as she describes in Session 12?
2. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was to be bathed how?
3. In what month was Annie six months pregnant?
4. What is the name of Annie's aunt, with whom Annie's mother shares sibling rivalry?
5. Annie says in Session 8 that she has refused to do what ever since Christina came and left things on her porch?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)