|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cut the umbilical cord when Annie gave birth?
(a) Her abductor.
(b) A friendly neighbor.
(c) A midwife.
2. In Session 9, Annie describes her difficult relationship with her mother and her mother's game of one-up-manship with whom?
3. What is Annie's mother's name?
4. When was Stevens' novel, "Never Knowing", published?
(a) July, 2011.
(b) September, 2010.
(c) April, 2011.
(d) February, 2010.
5. When Annie was six months pregnant, her abductor allowed her outside for the first time in how long?
(a) 7 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 15 months.
(d) 10 months.
6. What was the sex of Annie's baby?
7. Annie also tells her therapist how her abductor beat her on her second night in the cabin when she refused to do what?
(a) Kiss her abductor.
(b) Use the bathroom on schedule.
(c) Call him by his name.
(d) Eat on schedule.
8. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
(a) Sleep in a cabin.
(b) Have a relationship with a man.
(c) Leave her house.
(d) Use the restroom off-schedule.
9. Who became sick as a result of Annie's abductor, as described in Session 13?
(a) The neighbor.
(c) The baby.
(d) The abductor's friend.
10. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was to be bathed how?
(a) With a sponge.
(b) With vodka.
(c) By him.
(d) In scalding hot water.
11. What is the name of Annie's stepfather?
12. What did Annie's abductor do in assisting her childbirth?
(a) Counted their breathing.
(b) Performed a caesarian.
(c) Cut the umbilical cord.
(d) Caught the baby.
13. What does Annie describe doing when she saw her former boyfriend at the store in Session 13?
(a) Ran up and gave him a hug.
(b) Went into the bathroom and waited.
(c) Tried on a hat to disguise herself.
(d) Rushing out before he could see her.
14. When Annie was six months pregnant, her abductor allowed her outside to help him do what?
(a) Chop firewood.
(b) Pour concrete.
(c) Butcher a deer.
(d) Shovel snow.
15. What did Annie's abductor remove so that Annie could keep warm before leaving, as described in Session 8?
(a) The screen around the stove.
(b) A fan from a window.
(c) The tarp from the wood pile.
(d) A lock on the gas line.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her who had gotten a new girlfriend?
2. What did Annie do with the items Christina brought over for Annie, as described in Session 8?
3. Where did Chevy Stevens grow up?
4. With what was the umbilical cord cut when Annie gave birth?
5. What genre applies to the novel," Still Missing"?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)