|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity does Annie discover which makes her feel better in Session 14?
(b) Rock climbing.
2. What refers to a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
3. Annie also tells her therapist how her abductor beat her on her second night in the cabin when she refused to do what?
(a) Call him by his name.
(b) Eat on schedule.
(c) Kiss her abductor.
(d) Use the bathroom on schedule.
4. What character was adopted by a woman with a strange sense of boundaries in the novel?
(b) The Freak.
5. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was to be bathed how?
(a) In scalding hot water.
(b) With vodka.
(c) With a sponge.
(d) By him.
6. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her who had gotten a new girlfriend?
7. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
(a) Have a relationship with a man.
(b) Use the restroom off-schedule.
(c) Leave her house.
(d) Sleep in a cabin.
8. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
9. What British Royal Navy officer explored the Pacific Northwest coast of North America between 1791 and 1794?
(a) Robert Halifax.
(b) Thadius Montreal.
(c) George Vancouver.
(d) Thomas Calgary.
10. In Session 8, Annie says that Christina insisted on bringing what for Annie, despite Annie balking?
11. How did Annie pass the time while alone in the cabin, as described in Session 6?
(a) Calling to birds outside.
(b) By singing.
(c) Marks on the wall.
(d) Reciting bible passages.
12. What genre applies to the novel," Still Missing"?
(b) Dramatic work.
(c) Romance novel.
(d) Suspense thriller.
13. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her what about the searches?
(a) They were continuing day and night.
(b) They had discovered someone else's body.
(c) The army was now involved.
(d) They had been called off.
14. Annie's baby began to move in what month of her pregnancy?
15. What name did Annie's abductor give for himself in the cabin?
(d) The Freak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie's abductor leave on the counter before leaving, as described in Session 8?
2. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist how her abductor began allowing her outside to do what?
3. On what island does Annie live in "Still Missing"?
4. When was Stevens' novel, "Never Knowing", published?
5. What is the name of Annie's stepfather?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)