|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Annie live in the novel?
(a) Clayton Falls.
(b) Pine Ridge.
(c) White River.
(d) Lassen Meadows.
2. Why did Annie fear her abductor would not return after leaving her in the cabin for days, as described in Session 6?
(a) She was lonely.
(b) She would starve.
(c) It started to snow.
(d) She needed to use the restroom.
3. With what was the umbilical cord cut when Annie gave birth?
(a) The Freak's knife.
(b) A rusty scalpel.
(d) A sharp rock.
4. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
(a) Have a relationship with a man.
(b) Use the restroom off-schedule.
(c) Leave her house.
(d) Sleep in a cabin.
5. The night that Annie's abductor returned to the cabin, he was able to successfully do what in Session 6?
(a) Fix a leak in the roof.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Cook dinner for her.
(d) Start the lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
2. Annie describes a recent visit from her mother in Session 17 in which she tried to convince Annie to agree to what?
3. Annie searched all over for her child's body, searching the grounds and the river, finally looking where?
4. In Session 11, Annie talks about how her mother has been pushing her to agree to what so that she can get enough money that she will never have to work again?
5. In Session 1, Annie tells her psychiatrist that she is the second psychiatrist that she has been to see since escaping from her abductor less than how many months ago?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)