|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was only to eat and use the restroom when?
(a) On even numbered days.
(b) Every seventh hour.
(c) On odd numbered days.
(d) At scheduled times.
2. In Session 21, Annie describes waking in the hospital to find who sitting at the end of her bed?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her sister.
3. What refers to a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma?
(c) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
4. Where did Chevy Stevens grow up?
(b) Nova Scotia.
(c) Vancouver Island.
5. What does Annie say the officer from Clayton Falls asked her to look at again even though she had gotten frustrated with them before in Session 22?
(a) Evidence taken from the cabin.
(b) Her baby's autopsy report.
(c) Pictures of the crime scene.
(d) The mug shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie describes a recent visit from her mother in Session 17 in which she tried to convince Annie to agree to what?
2. What activity does Annie discover which makes her feel better in Session 14?
3. To whom does Annie describe having tried to write a letter in Session 14?
4. In Session 18, Annie tells the psychiatrist that after she killed the abductor and moved his body, she did what?
5. Annie's baby began to move in what month of her pregnancy?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)