|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Annie fear her abductor would not return after leaving her in the cabin for days, as described in Session 6?
(a) She needed to use the restroom.
(b) It started to snow.
(c) She would starve.
(d) She was lonely.
2. What did Annie's abductor force her to wear after bathing her, as described in Session 3?
(a) A silk robe.
(b) A white dress.
(c) A nurse outfit.
(d) Cut off jeans.
3. What did Annie's abductor do in assisting her childbirth?
(a) Counted their breathing.
(b) Caught the baby.
(c) Cut the umbilical cord.
(d) Performed a caesarian.
4. What is the name of Annie's stepfather?
5. What is the name of Annie's psychiatrist in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Annie says in Session 8 that she has refused to do what ever since Christina came and left things on her porch?
2. While Annie was alone in the cabin in Session 6, she thought of her friends that were where?
3. Annie describes in Session 16 how one afternoon, her abductor asked Annie to help him stack what outside?
4. On what island does Annie live in "Still Missing"?
5. What refers to a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)