|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Annie fear her abductor would not return after leaving her in the cabin for days, as described in Session 6?
(a) It started to snow.
(b) She was lonely.
(c) She needed to use the restroom.
(d) She would starve.
2. The night that Annie's abductor returned to the cabin, he was able to successfully do what in Session 6?
(a) Fix a leak in the roof.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Start the lawn mower.
(d) Cook dinner for her.
3. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist that her mother sold all her belongings during her absence in order to pay for what?
(a) Mortgage payments.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) The reward for any information on her abduction.
(d) Her cocaine habit.
4. With what was the umbilical cord cut when Annie gave birth?
(a) A rusty scalpel.
(b) The Freak's knife.
(c) A sharp rock.
5. Luke did not search for Annie at the open house until she had been missing for how long?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her who had gotten a new girlfriend?
2. What did Annie beg her abductor to do when he came back to the cabin sick, as described in Session 13?
3. Annie describes Christina as always having been what in Session 8?
4. Who does Annie say called and told her about an alarm the police had set up directly in her house in Session 22?
5. What is Annie's last name in the novel?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)