|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie describe doing when she saw her former boyfriend at the store in Session 13?
(a) Went into the bathroom and waited.
(b) Ran up and gave him a hug.
(c) Rushing out before he could see her.
(d) Tried on a hat to disguise herself.
2. Annie describes in Session 12 one night in which her abductor picked up the baby and appeared pleased when the baby appeared to answer his command to do what?
(b) Quiet down.
3. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist that her mother sold all her belongings during her absence in order to pay for what?
(a) The reward for any information on her abduction.
(b) Her cocaine habit.
(c) Mortgage payments.
(d) A private investigator.
4. In what province does Annie live in the novel?
(a) British Columbia.
5. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist how her abductor began allowing her outside to do what?
(a) Go to the bathroom.
(b) Tan in the sun.
(c) Tend a vegetable garden.
(d) Wash his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Session 8, Annie talks about her own reaction to her pregnancy and how the idea of having her abductor's baby made her feel what at first?
2. Annie also tells her therapist how her abductor beat her on her second night in the cabin when she refused to do what?
3. What British Royal Navy officer explored the Pacific Northwest coast of North America between 1791 and 1794?
4. What did Annie's abductor do when she made sexual advances toward him, in the hopes of protecting her friend?
5. Annie says in Session 8 that she has refused to do what ever since Christina came and left things on her porch?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)