|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Session 11, Annie talks about how her mother has been pushing her to agree to what so that she can get enough money that she will never have to work again?
(a) Start painting.
(b) Doing a speaking tour.
(c) Writing a book.
(d) A movie deal.
2. How did Annie pass the time while alone in the cabin, as described in Session 6?
(a) By singing.
(b) Calling to birds outside.
(c) Marks on the wall.
(d) Reciting bible passages.
3. Annie describes Christina as always having been what in Session 8?
4. What did Annie's abductor force her to wear after bathing her, as described in Session 3?
(a) Cut off jeans.
(b) A silk robe.
(c) A nurse outfit.
(d) A white dress.
5. What character was adopted by a woman with a strange sense of boundaries in the novel?
(d) The Freak.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman who befriended Annie's abductor in a logging camp eventually did what?
2. With what was the umbilical cord cut when Annie gave birth?
3. What was the name of Annie's boyfriend before her abduction?
4. What British Royal Navy officer explored the Pacific Northwest coast of North America between 1791 and 1794?
5. What did Annie's abductor do in assisting her childbirth?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)