|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Annie when her father and sister were killed in an automobile accident?
2. In what month was Annie six months pregnant?
3. Each night as Annie lay passive under her abductor's attempts to rape her, he became more what?
4. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
(a) Leave her house.
(b) Have a relationship with a man.
(c) Sleep in a cabin.
(d) Use the restroom off-schedule.
5. What activity does Annie discover which makes her feel better in Session 14?
(c) Rock climbing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Annie's father?
2. Who became sick as a result of Annie's abductor, as described in Session 13?
3. In Session 10, Annie describes an inappropriate relationship between her abductor and whom that led to jealousy and possible murder on the abductor's part?
4. In Session 8, Annie talks about her own reaction to her pregnancy and how the idea of having her abductor's baby made her feel what at first?
5. Who cut the umbilical cord when Annie gave birth?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)