|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 7-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What friend of Annie's did her abductor make threats over, causing her to succumb to his advances?
2. What refers to a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma?
(c) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. To what mountain was Annie taken and held by her abductor?
(a) Red Mountain.
(b) Quartz Mountain.
(c) Green Mountain.
(d) Slate Mountain.
4. In what country does Annie live in the novel?
(b) The United States.
(d) Puerto Rico.
5. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie's abductor force her to wear after bathing her, as described in Session 3?
2. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
3. Why did Annie fear her abductor would not return after leaving her in the cabin for days, as described in Session 6?
4. What did Annie do with the items Christina brought over for Annie, as described in Session 8?
5. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was only to eat and use the restroom when?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)