|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was to be bathed how?
(a) With vodka.
(b) By him.
(c) With a sponge.
(d) In scalding hot water.
2. What was the profession of Annie's boyfriend prior to her abduction?
(b) Fire fighter.
3. In what province does Annie live in the novel?
(c) British Columbia.
4. What was the name of Annie's father?
5. In what city does Annie live in the novel?
(a) Pine Ridge.
(b) Lassen Meadows.
(c) Clayton Falls.
(d) White River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What British Royal Navy officer explored the Pacific Northwest coast of North America between 1791 and 1794?
2. Annie also tells her therapist how her abductor beat her on her second night in the cabin when she refused to do what?
3. What did Annie's abductor force her to wear after bathing her, as described in Session 3?
4. What was the name of Annie's boyfriend before her abduction?
5. While Annie was alone in the cabin in Session 6, she thought of her friends that were where?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)