|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon did Annie's abductor use to threaten and kidnap her as described in Session 1?
(a) A knife.
(b) A stun gun.
(c) A gun.
(d) A baseball bat.
2. What refers to a severe anxiety disorder that can develop after exposure to any event that results in psychological trauma?
(a) Post-traumatic stress disorder.
(b) Bipolar disorder.
3. While Annie was alone in the cabin in Session 6, she thought of her friends that were where?
(a) Clayton Falls.
4. In what country does Annie live in the novel?
(c) Puerto Rico.
(d) The United States.
5. What is the name of Annie's psychiatrist in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day of the week was Annie abducted?
2. What was the name of Annie's boyfriend before her abduction?
3. Who is Lorraine's stepbrother in the novel?
4. What friend of Annie's did her abductor make threats over, causing her to succumb to his advances?
5. How old was Annie when her father and sister were killed in an automobile accident?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)