|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days did Annie's abductor leave her alone, as told to her therapist in Session 8?
2. In what city does Annie live in the novel?
(a) Clayton Falls.
(b) White River.
(c) Pine Ridge.
(d) Lassen Meadows.
3. In Session 1, Annie tells her psychiatrist that she is the second psychiatrist that she has been to see since escaping from her abductor less than how many months ago?
4. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist how her abductor began allowing her outside to do what?
(a) Tan in the sun.
(b) Wash his car.
(c) Go to the bathroom.
(d) Tend a vegetable garden.
5. In Session 15, Annie tells her psychiatrist the reason that she sought therapy again was because she saw an infant in the store late one night and briefly thought about what?
(a) Breast-feeding it.
(b) Kissing it.
(c) Killing it.
(d) Kidnapping it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie say happened while she was out running one morning recently in Session 17?
2. While Annie was alone in the cabin in Session 6, she thought of her friends that were where?
3. Annie describes a recent visit from her mother in Session 17 in which she brought pictures of whom?
4. What was Annie doing when she was recently attacked, as told to her psychiatrist in Session 22?
5. In what country does Annie live in the novel?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)