|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Annie's abductor returned, as told in Session 8, he told her that he had been where?
(b) Clayton Falls.
2. What animal did Annie's abductor kill which she had tamed, as she describes in Session 12?
(a) A marmot.
(b) A duck.
(c) A owl.
(d) A squirrel.
3. What British Royal Navy officer explored the Pacific Northwest coast of North America between 1791 and 1794?
(a) Robert Halifax.
(b) George Vancouver.
(c) Thadius Montreal.
(d) Thomas Calgary.
4. What did Annie's abductor make her do as punishment for using the restroom without his permission, as described in Session 4?
(a) Drink toilet water.
(b) Made her use a bucket for a restroom.
(c) Roll in the mud outside the cabin.
(d) Clean the floor with a toothbrush.
5. What did Annie beg her abductor to do when he came back to the cabin sick, as described in Session 13?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Let her go.
(c) Go to a doctor.
(d) Eat chicken soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie's abductor force her to wear after bathing her, as described in Session 3?
2. What character was adopted by a woman with a strange sense of boundaries in the novel?
3. What does Annie describe doing when she saw her former boyfriend at the store in Session 13?
4. What was Annie doing when she was recently attacked, as told to her psychiatrist in Session 22?
5. Annie describes having dinner with her mother in Session 23, in which her mother told her how Christina was her competition for what?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)