|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 15-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Annie's abductor remove so that Annie could keep warm before leaving, as described in Session 8?
(a) The tarp from the wood pile.
(b) A fan from a window.
(c) The screen around the stove.
(d) A lock on the gas line.
2. When Annie was six months pregnant, her abductor allowed her outside to help him do what?
(a) Butcher a deer.
(b) Chop firewood.
(c) Shovel snow.
(d) Pour concrete.
3. By what name does Annie refer to her abductor throughout the novel?
(a) The Freak.
(b) The Wierdo.
(c) The Jerk.
(d) The Loner.
4. Annie searched all over for her child's body, searching the grounds and the river, finally looking where?
(a) The barn.
(b) The garden.
(c) The shed.
(d) The van.
5. What friend of Annie's did her abductor make threats over, causing her to succumb to his advances?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie tell her therapist she still finds it impossible to do as a result of her treatment by the abductor?
2. For whom has Annie recently agreed to do some bookkeeping in Session 17?
3. Annie's mother stole Annie's father from whom?
4. What was the sex of Annie's baby?
5. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist that her mother sold all her belongings during her absence in order to pay for what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)