|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie describe doing when she saw her former boyfriend at the store in Session 13?
(a) Ran up and gave him a hug.
(b) Went into the bathroom and waited.
(c) Rushing out before he could see her.
(d) Tried on a hat to disguise herself.
2. In Session 20, Annie says that the small town cops she went to after escaping her abduction called in cops from where?
(b) Clayton Falls.
3. What assisted Annie in escaping her second abductor in Session 22?
(a) Her speed.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her martial arts training.
(d) Her stamina.
4. In Session 11, Annie tells her psychiatrist that her mother sold all her belongings during her absence in order to pay for what?
(a) Her cocaine habit.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) The reward for any information on her abduction.
(d) Mortgage payments.
5. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
(c) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lorraine's stepbrother in the novel?
2. What is Annie's mother's name?
3. What does Annie say the officer from Clayton Falls asked her to look at again even though she had gotten frustrated with them before in Session 22?
4. Who is the cop who has been in charge of Annie's case since the day of her abduction?
5. What activity does Annie discover which makes her feel better in Session 14?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)