|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remained at Annie's side while she was in the hospital after her abduction and questioned her about everything, over and over again?
(b) Staff Sergeant Gary Kincaid.
(c) Her mother.
2. Annie demanded what of the small-town cops whom she first encountered after escaping her abduction?
(a) They get in their cars and go to the cabin.
(b) They get her some coffee and donuts.
(c) They show her books of mugshots.
(d) They bring her cops who were better at their jobs.
3. After how many days did Annie's abductor return to the cabin, as described in Session 6?
4. What does Annie intend to do when she leaves her therapist's office in Session 22?
(a) Call Christina.
(b) Go home to sleep.
(c) Get dinner.
(d) Look through mug shots.
5. How many days after leaving the cabin with the baby did Annie's abductor return, as described in Session 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Annie's abductor make her do as punishment for using the restroom without his permission, as described in Session 4?
2. What did Annie's abductor do when she made sexual advances toward him, in the hopes of protecting her friend?
3. To whom does Annie describe having tried to write a letter in Session 14?
4. Who came to pick up Annie when she was released from the hospital after her abduction?
5. Who became sick as a result of Annie's abductor, as described in Session 13?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)