|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sessions 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Annie stay after she was released from the hospital from her second abduction attempt?
(a) Lorraine's house.
(b) Gary's house.
(c) Christina's house.
(d) Luke's house.
2. Annie demanded what of the small-town cops whom she first encountered after escaping her abduction?
(a) They show her books of mugshots.
(b) They bring her cops who were better at their jobs.
(c) They get her some coffee and donuts.
(d) They get in their cars and go to the cabin.
3. What was the name of Annie's father?
4. Who became sick as a result of Annie's abductor, as described in Session 13?
(a) The abductor's friend.
(b) The baby.
(d) The neighbor.
5. What did Annie's abductor imply he did to the woman who befriended him in a logging camp, as described in Session 13?
(a) He killed her.
(b) He broke off the relationship.
(c) He paid her to keep quiet.
(d) He framed her for a crime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Annie doing when she was recently attacked, as told to her psychiatrist in Session 22?
2. According to the rules of Annie's abductor, she was only to eat and use the restroom when?
3. Where was Annie taken to spend the night with the cop from Clayton Falls, as described in Session 20?
4. Who is Lorraine's stepbrother in the novel?
5. Annie tells the psychiatrist in Session 19 that the police caught a burglar who had been robbing houses in her neighborhood, and he was how old?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)