• In Session 1, Annie tells her psychiatrist, Nadine, that she is the second psychiatrist that she has been to see since escaping from her abductor less than four months previously.
• Annie then tells Nadine about the morning she was abducted, how it was a Sunday and she slept late despite having an open house that day.
• As a realtor, Annie had always specialized in private homes, but she was currently attempting to win a big contract for a large condominium project.
• The open house was slow, and Annie was cleaning up her signs and preparing to leave when a man drove up in a van and asked to see inside.
• Annie walked the man through the house, giving her best pitch, when he suddenly pulled a gun and pressed it against her back.
• The man forced Annie into his van and drove into the mountains before pulling...
This section contains 2,612 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)