|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the main character, Leigh-Cheri?
2. In the third "Interlude," what does the writer say his typewriter needs?
3. What does Bernard say he is not?
4. What can't Leigh-Cheri and her chaperon take with them on the plane?
5. What is the writer's old typewriter named?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What condition is there to the marriage of Leigh-Cheri to A'ben Fizel?
2. In what way does the writer begin Chapter Eighteen?
This section contains 915 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)