|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Leigh-Cheri after the blast?
2. Where does Leigh-Cheri go at midnight the night before her wedding?
3. In the second "Interlude", what questions does the writer ask about the story?
4. In Chapter Seventy-Three, when Leigh-Cheri finally calms down, who does she ask for?
5. Who is Nina Jablonski?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the writer say his new typewriter will have to cope with letters, words and sentence structures that no other typewriter has ever had?
2. How does Bernard explain what is wrong with the way most people look at pyramids?
3. What does Leigh-Cheri do on her birthday?
4. How do the authorities finally find Bernard to arrest him?
5. What mishaps do not endear Bernard to Queen Tilli?
6. What condition is there to the marriage of Leigh-Cheri to A'ben Fizel?
7. How did Gulietta become queen of the Furstenberg-Barcalonas' homeland?
8. What is Bernard's reaction to Leigh-Cheri's self-imposed solitary confinement?
9. What does Bernard think has happened to Leigh-Cheri after he awakens following the blast that set them free?
10. What did Bernard do to his attorney when he learned he was not going to have a trial and would only finish his original sentence?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the symbolism of the pyramids on the pack of Camels and the dollar bill? What is the symbolism of the man and the camel on the pack of Camel cigarettes?
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the Geo-Therapy Care Fest to Leigh-Cheri? What interests her most about it?
Essay Topic 3
What does Leigh-Cheri learn from her solitary existence in the attic?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)