|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard say when he interrupts Leigh-Cheri's conversation with the other man?
(d) "Olly, Olly, Oxenfree."
2. What does Leigh-Cheri study?
(b) Fashion design.
(d) Environmental science.
3. What is the only serious question mentioned in Chapter Two?
(a) "Who knows how to make love stay?"
(b) "Whether or not to continue reading?"
(c) "Whether or not to kill yourself?"
(d) "Who knows how to grow blackberries?"
4. Who does Leigh-Cheri miss when she stays with Bernard in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
(b) Her parents.
(c) Darth Vader.
(d) Ralph Nader.
5. What metaphor does the writer use to say he hopes to make it to the end of the novel?
(a) Wine drinking.
(b) Fire eating.
(c) Auto racing.
(d) Paper hanging.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Gulietta?
2. What is strapped to Bernard Mickey Wrangle as he sits in the rear of the airplane?
3. Who chaperons Princess Leigh-Cheri?
4. What name did Bernard Mickey Wrangle use to get on the plane?
5. What can't Leigh-Cheri and her chaperon take with them on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Geo-Therapy Care Fest?
2. What is wrong with the color of the writer's typewriter?
3. What is learned about Leigh-Cheri during the incident with the frog on the plane?
4. In Chapters Seven and Eight, what is learned about the people around Leigh-Cheri?
5. In Chapter Eleven, what is revealed about Leigh-Cheri's relationship with her parents?
6. What idea does Leigh-Cheri talk about when she is interviewed for People magazine?
7. What are the concerns King Max and Queen Tilli discuss about their daughter while she is away at the conference?
8. Who is the person that insults Leigh-Cheri while she is already upset over the bombing that ruined the Care Fest? What does that person say?
9. In what way does the writer begin Chapter Eighteen?
10. Why does Bernard Mickey Wrangle go by so many names?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)