Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue
1. What does his use of metaphors tell about the writer's expectations for his new electric typewriter?
2. What does the reader learn about the writer's typing ability?
3. What do the metaphors used in the Prologue tell the reader about what the writer wants to provide for them?
4. What is the writer's expectation for the typewriter?
Short Essay Question - Phase 1, Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
5. What does the time period of the story have to do with the Princess Leigh-Cheri's search for...
This section contains 1,088 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)