|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 2, Parts 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leigh-Cheri learn Bernard is staying?
(a) At the Pioneer Inn.
(b) In a tent behind the Hilton.
(c) Lahaina Small Boat Harbor on the High Jinks.
(d) Lahaina Large Boat Harbor on the High Jinks.
2. What does Leigh-Cheri learn when she goes into the Pioneer bar?
(a) An arrest is made in the bombing of the UFO conference.
(b) The police are in a car chase with the UFO conference bomber.
(c) They are out of drinks.
(d) The police shoot the UFO conference bomber.
3. In Chapter Thirty-One, why does Leigh-Cheri say she can't miss the Care Fest on the following evening?
(a) Because she wants to see the recycling demonstration.
(b) Because the man from the airplane has his workshop on meditation.
(c) Because Ralph Nader is speaking.
(d) Because the people from Argon are speaking.
4. What does the typewriter's intimidation cause the writer to consider?
(a) The pen.
(b) A woodpecker quill.
(c) A pencil.
(d) A fountain pen.
5. Who now ruled the Furstenberg-Barcalona homeland?
(a) The CIA.
(b) A left-wing American Govenor.
(c) A right-wing military junta.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernard Mickey Wrangle grin as the plane lands in Honolulu?
2. What is the writer's old typewriter named?
3. How old is Gulietta?
4. What warning does the writer have for his Remington SL3?
5. Who or what will be at the Care Fest?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)