|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 2, Parts 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard say he is not?
(a) A hero.
(b) An outlaw.
(c) A scientist.
(d) A lover.
2. Why is the man conversing on the airplane in Chapter Twenty-One going to the Care Fest?
(a) He is going to lead a workshop on hydro-electric cars.
(b) He is going to lecture on recycling.
(c) He is going to teach meditation techniques.
(d) He is going to attend the conference.
3. In the story the writer tells about the Second World War, what happens to the American pilot?
(a) He lands his plane in the water near Japan.
(b) The pilot parachutes from his burning plane.
(c) He lands in Japan, refuels, then flies back to America, then back to Japan again.
(d) He crashes his plane in the jungles of Japan.
4. What is the writer's old typewriter named?
(b) Remington Quick Tab.
(c) Remington SL2.
(d) Smith and Corona.
5. In Chapter Thirty-Three Leigh-Cheri awakens from a dream where Ralph Nader does what?
(a) Kisses Bernard.
(b) Runs naked into the ocean.
(c) Kisses her.
(d) Orders frogs legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Bernard make as he carried out his intentions for being at the conference?
2. What inspires Bernard's breath-fresh commercial he submits to Certs?
3. What does the yogi do to try to bring serenity to the conference?
4. What happens when the Care Fest combines the panel on birth control with the one on child care?
5. Who is Chuck?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)