|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 2, Parts 36, 37, 38 and 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gulietta think about indoor plumbing?
(a) It has not been perfected yet.
(b) It is not the way God intended.
(c) It is restricting.
(d) It is the devil's device.
2. How old is Gulietta?
(a) In her forties.
(b) In her thirties.
(c) In her seventies.
(d) In her eighties.
3. Who does Gulietta observe as she prepares to utilize the outdoors as a bathroom?
(c) Darth Vader.
(d) Ralph Nader.
4. What does Bernard say he is not?
(a) A scientist.
(b) An outlaw.
(c) A hero.
(d) A lover.
5. What inspires Bernard's breath-fresh commercial he submits to Certs?
(a) A fertility rite where women want to have children must kiss a cobra twice.
(b) The bad breath cure he invents.
(c) The fertility rite where women must wrestle and kiss a cobra.
(d) A Native American ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leigh-Cheri say she would name the combined monarchy of all disposed royalty?
2. What does Bernard tell Leigh-Cheri he came to Hawaii to do?
3. What does Bernard compare outlaws to in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
4. For what does the writer's insurance company insures his typing finger?
5. In Chapter Thirty-Eight, what does Bernard say he stands for?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)