|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the villagers hold in reverence?
(a) All life.
2. How do the villagers learn about Christian burials?
(a) By reading Finnegans Wake.
(b) By telephoning the American Embassy
(c) By reading the pilot's Last Will in Testament.
(d) By looking it up on the Internet.
3. Who does Leigh-Cheri make a citizen's arrest on?
(b) Ralph Nader.
(c) Boom Boom Firecracker.
(d) Bernard the Woodpecker.
4. In Chapter Thirty-Eight, what does Leigh-Cheri stand for?
(a) Fairy-tales and dragons.
(b) Love and romance.
(c) Fairy-tale balls and dragon bait.
(d) A better world.
5. What inspires Bernard's breath-fresh commercial he submits to Certs?
(a) A fertility rite where women want to have children must kiss a cobra twice.
(b) The fertility rite where women must wrestle and kiss a cobra.
(c) The bad breath cure he invents.
(d) A Native American ritual.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Bernard's gang?
2. What does the writer feel might make the Remington a better typewriter?
3. How does Bernard respond when he is called a "Victim of the Vietnam war?"
4. What is King Max arranging for when his daughter returns home?
5. What does Leigh-Cheri want to do when she turned twenty-one?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)