|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What girlfriend/partner in crime turns Bernard in?
(a) Montana Judy.
(b) Nevada Booty.
(c) Montana Booty.
(d) Nevada Judy.
2. What does Bernard compare outlaws to in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
3. What does the yogi do to try to bring serenity to the conference?
(a) All of the above.
(b) He puts a cobweb together with no parts left over.
(c) He swallows three butterflies then burps them up again unharmed.
(d) He takes a cobweb apart.
4. Who wins when Chuck and the King play poker?
(a) Princess Leigh-Cheri.
(b) The king.
(d) They both take turns.
5. What are the writer's final words?
(a) Farewell to arms.
(b) Bon Voyage.
(c) Have a nice day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leigh-Cheri miss when she stays with Bernard in Chapter Thirty-Nine?
2. Who does Leigh-Cheri make a citizen's arrest on?
3. What does Leigh-Cheri want to do when she turned twenty-one?
4. In the second "Interlude", what does the writer do to the typewriter he is using to write this novel?
5. What was the name of Bernard's gang?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)