|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hangs on the walls of Leigh-Cheri's room?
(a) A poster of Saturday Night Fever and photos of John Travolta.
(b) Photographs of John Travolta and the BeeGees.
(c) Posters of the Hawaiian Islands and photographs of Ralph Nader.
(d) Posters of the Hawwaiian Islands and photographs of Nick Nolte.
2. What do the villagers do before the pilot eventually dies?
(a) They welcome him to their country.
(b) They find him a wife.
(c) They take care of him.
(d) They give him money to return to America.
3. For what does the writer's insurance company insures his typing finger?
(a) Arthritis and burns.
(b) They do not insure it.
(c) Breaking and amputation.
(d) Fire and theft.
4. In Chapter Thirty-Eight, what does Bernard say he stands for?
(a) Uncertainty, insecurity, surprise and disorder.
(b) Things that go boom in the night.
(c) All of the answers are correct..
(d) Unlawfulness, bad taste and fun.
5. What is one of the contraception methods Bernard considered that has to do with the moon phases?
(d) She-Moon, He-Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What girlfriend/partner in crime turns Bernard in?
2. What does Leigh-Cheri learn when she goes into the Pioneer bar?
3. How old is Gulietta?
4. What effect does the color of the typewriter have on the writer?
5. What is the writer thinking about the Remington SL3 during the first "Interlude" in the novel?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)