|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Interlude,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second "Interlude", what questions does the writer ask about the story?
(a) How do you fall in love?
(b) None of the answers are correct.
(c) Is the moon made of green cheese?
(d) Are redheads funnier people?
2. What happens when the Care Fest combines the panel on birth control with the one on child care?
(a) There is a great interest in the speakers.
(b) The ideas are merged.
(c) There is a bar fight and the police have to break it up.
(d) There is nearly a violent riot.
3. What does the writer say might happen during the rest of the story?
(a) He might give the characters a box of Chiclets.
(b) He might have a Spanish speaking character.
(c) He might lapse into writing Chiclet.
(d) He might begin writing in Chinese.
4. While visiting him in his hideaway, what disclosure does Leigh-Cheri make to Bernard about how he makes her feel?
(a) Guilty about being a princess.
(b) Bad about being a princess.
(c) Happy she lives in America.
(d) Good about being a princess.
5. What does the writer want to leave with his readers?
(a) The tip not to play golf in a thunder storm.
(b) One perfect sentence.
(c) The answer to where the gold ball is.
(d) A best-selling novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the writer tell the readers the Cuban children asked him for?
2. How long does it take Bernard to escape from prison?
3. Who does Leigh-Cheri make a citizen's arrest on?
4. Who read Leigh-Cheri a bedtime story until she was fifteen?
5. What do the villagers do before the pilot eventually dies?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)