• The writer of this novel, Tom Robbins, tells the reader about his new typewriter.
• The Remington SL3 is supposed to be a model with all kinds of features.
• The writer tells about his old typewriter and he reveals the fact that he types with one finger.
Phase 1, Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
• The main character, Princess Leigh-Cheri, and her family live in a home on Puget Sound.
• The home was provided by the CIA because they are disposed monarchy.
• The King likes to gamble and the Queen is a social butterfly.
• They have one servant, Gulietta, from their home country.
• Leigh-Cheri has been unlucky in love and wants to know how to make love stay.
Phase 1, Parts 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
• Leigh-Cheri has taken up residence in the attic of her home, where posters of Hawaii rub noses with photographs with her idol, Ralph Nader.
• After dropping out of college Leigh-Cheri continues to...
This section contains 1,194 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)