Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1, A Head is a Terrible Thing to Waste
1. What class does Mary Roach attend in order to talk with surgeons who worked on decapitated heads?
2. How does Theresa, the attendant, say she copes with working with cadavers?
3. What is objectification, according to Mary Roach?
4. What does objectification provide surgeons with, in Mary Roach's account?
5. Why are surgeons nervous, according to Mary Roach?
6. How does Mary Roach describe the way the surgeons see the exercise of working on cadavers?
7. What does Mary Roach wonder about the cadavers?
8. What is Roach's preliminary conclusion about using cadavers for training?
9. What does surgeon Marliena Marignani find difficult to work with?
This section contains 1,950 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)