|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Ruth's grandmother adopted?
2. Why does Kitty call Ruth a tourist in Chapter 5?
(a) Because she doesn't belong.
(b) Because she has been away so much.
(c) Because she is so curious of her surroundings.
(d) Because she wears garish clothing.
3. Why does Simon tell Rhonda not to sell her husband's boat and gear?
(a) It would be the same as selling her sons' futures.
(b) The boat is too old to be used.
(c) She should make use if it instead.
(d) He wants it for himself.
4. How many children does Ebbett have?
5. Who is Ruth?
(a) Ebbett's great-niece.
(b) Ebbett's granddaughter.
(c) Ebbett's daughter.
(d) Ebbett's niece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Ruth to cry at the end of Chapter 1?
2. Which of the following things is Angus not?
3. Who is Angus responsible for looking after?
4. What is Cal polishing when Ruth and the others approach him in Chapter 3?
5. Who is Senator Simon Adams' twin?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)