|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If Ebbett had lived long enough, how would he have felt about Ruth?
(a) He would have hated her.
(b) He would have liked her.
(c) He would have found her quite perplexing.
(d) He would have admired her.
2. What is the name of the store that remains in Chapter 3?
(a) Ellis Granite Company Store.
(b) Ellis General Store.
(c) Ellis Penny and Dime.
(d) Ellis Company General Store.
3. What has Simon planned to open for a long time?
(a) Fort Niles Museum of Natural History.
(b) Fort Niles Museum of Shipping and Fishing Vessels.
(c) Fort Niles Museum of Technology.
(d) Fort Niles Museum of Art History.
4. What road do Simon, Webster and Ruth walk down at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Fort Niles Road.
(b) Ellis Road.
(c) Lanford Road.
(d) Courne Haven Road.
5. How many sons do the Pommeroys have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the islanders shun Ruth?
2. What is Cal polishing when Ruth and the others approach him in Chapter 3?
3. What does Senator Simon Adams deliver in Chapter 1?
4. How many children does Ebbett have?
5. What question does Simon often ask Ruth?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)