1. Who is the author of "Stern Men"?
(a) Suzanne Collins.
(b) Elizabeth Gilbert.
(c) Stieg Larsson.
(d) Stephenie Meyer.
2. What state are Fort Niles and Courne Haven islands off the coast of?
(b) New Hampshire.
(d) Rhode Island.
3. How many miles off the coast are Fort Niles and Courne Haven?
(a) Thirty miles.
(b) Twenty miles.
(c) Five miles.
(d) Twelve miles.
4. Which of the following do Fort Niles and Courne Haven have in common?
(b) Island shape and size.
(c) Community leaders.
5. What produces a distinctive population on these islands?
(a) A native race that resides only on these islands.
(b) The settlers did not and have not married outside their race.
(c) The intermarriage among the Scottish and the Irish.
(d) The intermarriage among the Germans and the Japanese.
6. Who introduces Swedish traits into the population?
(a) A settlement that lives on the mainland.
(b) No one.
(c) The rich families.
(d) The immigrants working in the quarries.
This section contains 4,076 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)