|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Donohue board the Eurostar?
(c) Lia and Dean.
2. How many seconds remain on the bomb timer when it is discovered?
3. Who informs the caller that there is a nuclear weapon on board the train?
(a) French authorities.
(b) The Art Room.
(d) English soldiers.
4. How does Dean hear about the attack on the Eiffel Tower?
(a) From Duoar.
(b) From the Art Room.
(c) From Lia.
(d) From Karr.
5. What does Desk Three suspect the main explosive will be in the terrorist attack?
(b) A hand grenade.
(c) A missing warhead.
(d) Homemade explosive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Donohue on the train?
2. How must the bomb modules be separated?
3. Who gets Dean and Lia to a hospital after the second tunnel explosion?
4. Who is in the engine with Duoar as he considers escaping?
5. Why is Duoar's van delayed in Paris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should the French president believe the American intelligence regarding the possible attack on the Eurostar?
2. Explain the situation in which Duoar is killed.
3. What challenge does Duoar's plan for the train face at the very beginning?
4. Why does Duoar want revenge on Ponclare?
5. What is Duoar's concern when he sees Donohue on the train?
6. What is unusual about the two policemen who descend from the top of the Eiffel Tower?
7. What is Ahmed's misconception?
8. What evidence does Johnny Bib offer regarding a possible explosion planned for the Eiffel Tower?
9. Explain the whereabouts of both Dean and Lia when the first bomb explodes on the train.
10. Why is Donohue concerned to see Duoar on the train?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)