|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who separates the power car from the rest of the train?
2. How many different destinations does Donohue have tickets to?
3. What is Donohue's destination on the Eurostar?
4. Who informs the caller that there is a nuclear weapon on board the train?
(b) The Art Room.
(c) French authorities.
(d) English soldiers.
5. Who uses an emergency phone to report the tunnel explosion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men are working on Duoar's operation to help load explosives onto the Eurostar?
2. Who falls from the Eiffel Tower and gets injured?
3. From what does the Eurostar signal information originate?
4. Who does the bank account which is strangely identified belong to?
5. Where are the men who are missing from Duoar's operation as he loads explosives onto the Eurostar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Duoar want revenge on Ponclare?
2. What is unusual about the two policemen who descend from the top of the Eiffel Tower?
3. Why should the French president believe the American intelligence regarding the possible attack on the Eurostar?
4. What evidence does Johnny Bib offer regarding a possible explosion planned for the Eiffel Tower?
5. What information does the priest offer to Karr?
6. What is Duoar's concern when he sees Donohue on the train?
7. While Dean and Lia pursue Donohue after he shoots Ponclare, what is Karr's assignment?
8. How does the NSA determine that the bigger terrorist attack will be on the Chunnel?
9. What is Ahmed's misconception?
10. Explain the situation in which Duoar is killed.
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)