|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Donohue's destination on the Eurostar?
2. Where is Dean when the train bomb explodes?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Exiting the gate.
(c) Entering the gate.
(d) At the ticket counter.
3. Who gives Vefoures's bank records to Karr?
(b) Vefoures' sister.
(c) Vefoures himself.
(d) LeFoote's priest.
4. Who shoots Duoar on the train?
5. What strange identity is used to identify another bank account that Karr learns about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lia dream about on the way back to the U.S. at the end of the novel?
2. What does Duoar's message that says "yes" mean?
3. How many different destinations does Donohue have tickets to?
4. Which car was Lia in when the train exploded?
5. In the backup computer information found, what does Johnny discover about the explosion magnitude?
Short Essay Questions
1. What evidence does Johnny Bib offer regarding a possible explosion planned for the Eiffel Tower?
2. Who advises Lia that there is a nuclear warhead on the train and how is she supposed to defuse it?
3. When does Lia meet Donohue face to face? What happens in their meeting?
4. Explain the whereabouts of both Dean and Lia when the first bomb explodes on the train.
5. What challenge does Duoar's plan for the train face at the very beginning?
6. How do Dean and Lia lose track of Donohue once they spot him on the train?
7. What happens to the first section of the train after the initial bomb goes off on the train?
8. What is unusual about the two policemen who descend from the top of the Eiffel Tower?
9. How does the NSA determine that the bigger terrorist attack will be on the Chunnel?
10. Why is there so much time that passes between when the bomb is set and when it finally explodes? Exactly how much time passes?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)