|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donohue try to convince to leave the train?
2. What is Donohue's destination on the Eurostar?
3. How does Dean hear about the attack on the Eiffel Tower?
(a) From the Art Room.
(b) From Karr.
(c) From Lia.
(d) From Duoar.
4. How many seconds remain on the bomb timer when it is discovered?
5. What did the terrorists use to back up their computers?
(a) RAID-5 disk arrays.
(c) Unsuspecting hard drives.
(d) Flash drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who falls from the Eiffel Tower and gets injured?
2. Who is left in the part of the train not moving forward after the explosion?
3. Which train cars are the bombs placed between?
4. Where does the NSA team discover more information about a pending Paris explosion?
5. Who surprises Karr with a hospital visit at the end of the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ahmed's misconception?
2. How does the train staff communicate with the train? What does communication with it indicate after the first train bomb?
3. What is unusual about the two policemen who descend from the top of the Eiffel Tower?
4. What choice does Duoar ponder when he and Ahmed are in the engine? What does he decide?
5. What is Duoar's concern when he sees Donohue on the train?
6. Why does Dean follow Donohue after Ponclare is shot?
7. What evidence does Johnny Bib offer regarding a possible explosion planned for the Eiffel Tower?
8. Who advises Lia that there is a nuclear warhead on the train and how is she supposed to defuse it?
9. When does Lia meet Donohue face to face? What happens in their meeting?
10. Explain the situation in which Duoar is killed.
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)