|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wolten?
(a) A British intelligence agent.
(b) A suspect in Kensworth's murder.
(c) A paid assassin.
(d) Paris' chief inspector.
2. What time do Dean and Lia arrive at the library?
(a) One-half hour before closing.
(b) About 10 minutes before closing.
(c) One hour before closing.
(d) 30 minutes after closing.
3. What do Karr and Dean witness in the first chapter?
(a) A kidnapping.
(b) A purse snatching.
(c) A bomb exploding.
(d) A bank robbery.
4. What did the Islamic charity once donate money to do?
(a) Train nurses.
(b) Build schools.
(c) Feed the hungry.
(d) Pass information.
5. What do police rule as the official cause of explosion at Vefoures's house?
(b) Leaky gas pipe.
(c) A bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had hired Kensworth?
2. Who was the woman whose purse was stolen?
3. Who is head of NSA Desk Three?
4. Who spills coffee in the library?
5. What does Lia spill at the Islamic charity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens when Lia and Dean arrive at the French library.
2. When Karr changes Deidre's travel plans, who is following him and why?
3. Explain how Johnny and his crew search for codes sent by terrorists on computers.
4. How do Duoar's people prepare his blue van?
5. What do Karr and the French inspector learn from Kensworth's sister?
6. What does Lia do when a guard pulls a gun on her when she leaves the restroom?
7. What do police say is the official cause of the fire at Vefoures's home?
8. What was the scene at Waterloo Station?
9. What causes Vefoures's farmhouse to explode?
10. Why does Lia think she is directed to two soldiers who want to see her? What happens instead?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)