|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries in an elevator after seeing Karr and Dean?
(a) A Russian woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A suspicious man.
2. What does Dean want to do when Lia is on her flight out of Morocco?
(a) Further investigate the Islamic building.
(b) Meet Karr for dinner.
(c) Return to Paris.
(d) Take a vacation.
3. How many computers are in the library?
4. Where are the Russians taking Lia?
(a) To their capitol.
(b) To the United States.
(c) To Morrocco.
(d) To Japan.
5. Where is Dean when someone turns on the light of the Islamic charity office?
(a) Under a desk.
(b) Behind the door.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In the hallway.
Short Answer Questions
1. What program does Johnny use to search for terrorist codes?
2. Who runs out of the bathroom screaming?
3. What does Lia spill at the Islamic charity?
4. Why does Lia visit an Islamic charity?
5. Who knocked a man out and took his rifle in the Islamic charity?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Karr and Dean find out who the girl was whose purse he retrieved and who was she?
2. What change of plans do Lia and Dean make on their way to the airport after she completes her mission at the Islamic Charity?
3. What does Karr do when he visits LaFoote's priest for the first time?
4. While sightseeing in Paris with Deidre, what information does Karr learn about Vefoures?
5. When Karr changes Deidre's travel plans, who is following him and why?
6. Briefly discuss the little known revolt of French generals in Algeria. Why is it significant in this story?
7. What three challenges do NSA computer analysts face as they begin to determine the French terrorists' plans?
8. What do Karr and LaFoot do when two other men approach Vefoures's house after the police have gone?
9. Explain Karr's bodyguard assignment.
10. What does the man who grabs a phone device from the Islamic charity office do?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)