|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what condition does Duoar agree to pay double to the assassin?
(a) The assassin must kill a person in Morocco.
(b) The assassin must kill six more people first.
(c) The assassin must this time kill LaFoote.
(d) The assassin must help load the explosives.
2. Who picks Karr for a body guard?
3. Who tells Karr and Dean who the woman was whose purse was stolen?
(c) An embassy staff member.
4. What is the French equivalent of the United States's World Trade Center?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) The palace.
(c) Shakespeare's home.
(d) The Eiffel Tower.
5. Who tells Karr that he sent Kensworth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lia visit an Islamic charity?
2. Who says Vefoures wouldn't have anything to do with terrorists?
3. Who is Wolten?
4. Who tells Karr about the chemist who disappeared?
5. Who does Karr visit to look for additional information about LaFoote?
Short Essay Questions
1. What accident does Lia have at the Islamic charity and why?
2. Why do the American authorities debate over whether or not to inform the French about their suspicions regarding potential terrorist activity?
3. When Mussa Duoar meets Donohue about the Ponclare job, what is Duoar's disguise? What is unique about Duoar regarding disguise?
4. Why does Mussa own a warehouse?
5. What do Karr and LaFoot do when two other men approach Vefoures's house after the police have gone?
6. What does Lia do when a guard pulls a gun on her when she leaves the restroom?
7. Why does Lia have a "minder" during her stay in North Korea?
8. What leads Johnny and the NSA to consider that terrorists might be planning to bomb the Eiffel Tower?
9. How does Lia learn of her fate when she is put aboard another plane by Russians?
10. How does LaFoote use the CDs found in Vefoures's cottage as leverage with Karr?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)