|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who surprises Karr with a hospital visit at the end of the novel?
(c) His father.
2. Who is wearing a train porter's uniform when secret agents board the Chunnel?
3. Which of Duoar's men will handle the Eurostar passengers when the train decouples?
(a) Kensworth and Keeling.
(b) Muhammed and Kelvin.
(c) Donohue and Gordon.
(d) Reuben and Carre.
4. Who separates the power car from the rest of the train?
5. Who shoots Donohue on the train?
6. Who tells Air Force One that the Chunnel may be the target?
7. Who shoots Duoar on the train?
8. How much time was actually set on the bomb?
(a) 900 seconds.
(b) 90 seconds.
(c) 9 seconds.
(d) 9 minutes.
9. What does Duoar's message that says "yes" mean?
(a) His brother will meet him at the Eiffel Tower.
(b) He has secured the funding needed.
(c) His father has landed safely.
(d) The brothers will be ready to proceed the next day.
10. How many men are missing from Duoar's operation as he begin to load explosives onto the Eurostar?
11. How many times per day did the terrorists back up their computer information?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Several times monthly.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Several times daily.
12. Who uses an emergency phone to report the tunnel explosion?
13. Who gives Donohue a strange look when he arrives at the Eurostar?
14. How many men are working on Duoar's operation to help load explosives onto the Eurostar?
15. Who is in the engine with Duoar as he considers escaping?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donohue try to convince to leave the train?
2. In the backup computer information found, what does Johnny compare the wave amplification to?
3. How does Dean hear about the attack on the Eiffel Tower?
4. Who will meet Donohue and give him a passport?
5. Who does the bank account which is strangely identified belong to?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)