|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Donohue a strange look when he arrives at the Eurostar?
2. Why is Duoar surprised to see Donohue on the train?
(a) He is supposed to be killing Ponclare.
(b) He hasn't paid him yet.
(c) He thought he was missing.
(d) He was supposed to be on an earlier train.
3. On what scale is the magnitude of the second tunnel explosion expressed?
(a) The Richter scale.
(b) Radio waves.
(c) Doplar radar.
(d) A bar graph.
4. Which of Duoar's men will handle the Eurostar passengers when the train decouples?
(a) Kensworth and Keeling.
(b) Donohue and Gordon.
(c) Reuben and Carre.
(d) Muhammed and Kelvin.
5. What does Duoar's message that says "yes" mean?
(a) His brother will meet him at the Eiffel Tower.
(b) The brothers will be ready to proceed the next day.
(c) He has secured the funding needed.
(d) His father has landed safely.
6. How many times per day did the terrorists back up their computer information?
(a) Once a day.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Several times daily.
(d) Several times monthly.
7. Who gets Dean and Lia to a hospital after the second tunnel explosion?
(a) An English soldier.
(b) A French soldier.
(c) An unnamed Desk Three spy.
(d) A Russian soldier.
8. Who is wearing a train porter's uniform when secret agents board the Chunnel?
9. Where does the NSA team discover more information about a pending Paris explosion?
(a) From an informant.
(b) On the library computer's hard drive.
(c) In a Paris newspaper.
(d) From Vefoures.
10. Who vows to kill Duoar?
11. Who does Duoar finally decide is offering him an escape option?
(c) The devil.
12. Where is Dean when the train bomb explodes?
(a) Exiting the gate.
(b) Entering the gate.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) At the ticket counter.
13. How many seconds remain on the bomb timer when it is discovered?
14. In the backup computer information found, what does Johnny discover about the explosion magnitude?
(a) It is bigger than the Eiffel Tower.
(b) It's not as big as he thought.
(c) It is targeted at the United States.
(d) The palace is in danger.
15. Who gives Vefoures's bank records to Karr?
(a) LeFoote's priest.
(b) Vefoures' sister.
(d) Vefoures himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the agency send to speak to the DST director in person?
2. How many bombs does Karr pull from the Eiffel Tower?
3. What is Donohue's destination on the Eurostar?
4. Which country's president is visiting Paris?
5. Who explains over the phone how to separate the bomb?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)