|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what scale is the magnitude of the second tunnel explosion expressed?
(a) A bar graph.
(b) Doplar radar.
(c) Radio waves.
(d) The Richter scale.
2. What unlikely weapon does Dean attack a gunman with on the train?
(a) A seat belt.
(b) A purse.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A briefcase.
3. How many different destinations does Donohue have tickets to?
4. Who returns from making a phone call?
5. Where does the NSA team discover more information about a pending Paris explosion?
(a) On the library computer's hard drive.
(b) In a Paris newspaper.
(c) From Vefoures.
(d) From an informant.
6. Which country's president is visiting Paris?
(b) The United States.
7. What does Duoar's message that says "yes" mean?
(a) His father has landed safely.
(b) The brothers will be ready to proceed the next day.
(c) His brother will meet him at the Eiffel Tower.
(d) He has secured the funding needed.
8. Which check-in area does Donohue use when he arrives at the Eurostar?
(a) Waterloo Gate.
(b) Calais entrance.
(c) Gare du Nord.
9. How does Dean hear about the attack on the Eiffel Tower?
(a) From Karr.
(b) From the Art Room.
(c) From Lia.
(d) From Duoar.
10. After the first explosion in the Chunnel, Lia sees a man firing what kind of gun?
(b) A submachine gun.
11. Who shoots Donohue on the train?
12. Who vows to kill Duoar?
13. Who wants to make Ponclare look like a traitor?
14. How do Lia and Charlie travel back to the U.S at the end of the novel?
(a) In an Air Force VIP jet.
(b) On Air Force Two.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) On Air Force One.
15. Who will meet Donohue and give him a passport?
(a) His brother.
(b) A friend from the USA.
(c) A friend from the IRA.
(d) A secret agent from Desk Three.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donohue try to convince to leave the train?
2. Where are the men who are missing from Duoar's operation as he loads explosives onto the Eurostar?
3. Who places the bombs on the train's decoupling device?
4. From what does the Eurostar signal information originate?
5. What landmark was blocked due to the President's arrival in Paris?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)