|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the NSA team discover more information about a pending Paris explosion?
(a) In a Paris newspaper.
(b) On the library computer's hard drive.
(c) From an informant.
(d) From Vefoures.
2. How much time was actually set on the bomb?
(a) 9 minutes.
(b) 900 seconds.
(c) 9 seconds.
(d) 90 seconds.
3. Why is Duoar's van delayed in Paris?
(a) Because a cart of explosives tips over.
(b) Because of the traffic jam caused by Ponclare's murder.
(c) Because of all the TV crews.
(d) Traffic due to the President's visit.
4. Who shoots Donohue on the train?
5. How many seconds remain on the bomb timer when it is discovered?
6. Who does the agency send to speak to the DST director in person?
(c) Karr and Dean.
(d) Lia and Dean.
7. Who is left in the part of the train not moving forward after the explosion?
8. What did the terrorists use to back up their computers?
(b) RAID-5 disk arrays.
(c) Unsuspecting hard drives.
(d) Flash drives.
9. Who separates the power car from the rest of the train?
10. Who gives Duoar directions to the Eurostar?
11. Who requests the passenger list from the Eurostar?
12. Who sees Donohue board the Eurostar?
(b) Lia and Dean.
13. Who explains over the phone how to separate the bomb?
14. How do Lia and Charlie travel back to the U.S at the end of the novel?
(a) In an Air Force VIP jet.
(b) On Air Force One.
(c) On a cruise.
(d) On Air Force Two.
15. Who attacks Lia on the train?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is wearing a train porter's uniform when secret agents board the Chunnel?
2. How does the surprise visitor gain access to Karr's room?
3. How many men are missing from Duoar's operation as he begin to load explosives onto the Eurostar?
4. What happens to the front part of the train after the explosions?
5. Which country's president is visiting Paris?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)