|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dean when the train bomb explodes?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) At the ticket counter.
(c) Entering the gate.
(d) Exiting the gate.
2. How much time was actually set on the bomb?
(a) 9 minutes.
(b) 90 seconds.
(c) 9 seconds.
(d) 900 seconds.
3. Why does Donohue kill the woman who lives near the DST office?
(a) Duoar pays him to do so.
(b) She overhears him talking to Duoar.
(c) To use her apartment for an upcoming attack.
(d) She accuses him of stealing.
4. How many times per day did the terrorists back up their computer information?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Several times daily.
(c) Once a day.
(d) Several times monthly.
5. How many bombs does Karr pull from the Eiffel Tower?
6. In the backup computer information found, what does Johnny compare the wave amplification to?
(a) A tsunami.
(b) A good surf.
(c) A rock concert.
(d) An earthquake.
7. Who gives Duoar directions to the Eurostar?
8. After the first explosion in the Chunnel, Lia sees a man firing what kind of gun?
(c) A submachine gun.
9. What landmark was blocked due to the President's arrival in Paris?
(a) The English Channel.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Eiffel Tower.
(d) The cathedral
10. Who wants to make Ponclare look like a traitor?
11. Where are the bombs placed at the Eiffel Tower?
(a) Below the posts.
(b) At the top.
(c) Around some posts.
12. Who surprises Karr with a hospital visit at the end of the novel?
(b) His father.
13. Who uses an emergency phone to report the tunnel explosion?
14. Who informs the caller that there is a nuclear weapon on board the train?
(a) The Art Room.
(b) English soldiers.
(c) French authorities.
15. Who returns from making a phone call?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country's president is visiting Paris?
2. What does Duoar's message that says "yes" mean?
3. What does Lia dream about on the way back to the U.S. at the end of the novel?
4. Who places the bombs on the train's decoupling device?
5. In the backup computer information found, what does Johnny discover about the explosion magnitude?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)