|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Karr visit to look for additional information about LaFoote?
(a) LaFoote's brother.
(b) LaFoote's father.
(c) LaFoote's priest.
(d) LaFoote's sister.
2. Where exactly must Lia conduct her work at the Islamic charity?
(a) In the office.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) At the front desk.
(d) On the receptionist's phone.
3. Who runs out of the bathroom screaming?
(b) An old woman attendant.
(d) The guard.
4. What did the Islamic charity once donate money to do?
(a) Train nurses.
(b) Pass information.
(c) Feed the hungry.
(d) Build schools.
5. Who gives the head of NSA Desk Three an update on operations?
6. How do the French terrorists pass messages?
(a) Radio airwaves.
(b) Morse code.
(c) Through a weather website.
(d) Internet chat.
7. Where is Lia's next assignment after the failed North Korean one?
8. If the Chunnel collapses, what will hit the English Channel shoreline?
(a) A wall of water.
(b) French revolutionary troops.
(c) A tornado.
(d) Big pieces of concrete.
9. Who says Vefoures wouldn't have anything to do with terrorists?
10. What do Karr and Dean witness in the first chapter?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A purse snatching.
(c) A kidnapping.
(d) A bomb exploding.
11. What do the two other men searching Vefoures's house find?
(a) A strongbox full of money.
(b) Bank information.
(c) A photo album.
(d) A set of keys.
12. What do Karr and Dean search for in the Waterloo terminus?
(a) Surveillance cameras.
(b) Each other.
13. What does Karr hope to find when he visits the recipient of the letter LaFoote left behind?
(a) Additional items sent for safekeeping.
(b) The keys.
(c) A photo of LaFoote.
(d) LaFoote's passport, which is missing.
14. What was the murdered man's real name?
(a) Gordon Kensworth.
(b) Gordon Price.
(c) Gordon LaFoote.
(d) Gordon Pierce.
15. Who is head of the DST?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do police rule as the official cause of explosion at Vefoures's house?
2. Where do Karr and LaFoote agree to meet when they leave Vefoures's house?
3. Who does Rubens call for help when Karr and Dean are being questioned by police?
4. Who was the woman whose purse was stolen?
5. What other agent is flying with Lia when the Russians take custody of her?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)