|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says Vefoures wouldn't have anything to do with terrorists?
2. Who has dinner with the librarian after the spilled coffee incident?
(d) The suspicous man.
3. Who lives in a nursing home?
(a) Gen. Rosenbaum.
(b) Gen. Rosenberg.
(c) Gen. Hightower.
(d) Gen. Highsmith.
4. What does Karr look for when he enters LaFoote's house the first time?
(a) The set of keys.
(b) The extra key.
(c) Two CDs.
(d) The bank report.
5. Where is the library located that Dean and Lia visit for their assignment after the Islamic charity?
(a) Due south of Paris.
(b) Just north of Dover.
(c) Just west of Calais.
(d) On the eastern edge of Paris.
6. Who does Karr visit to look for additional information about LaFoote?
(a) LaFoote's priest.
(b) LaFoote's father.
(c) LaFoote's sister.
(d) LaFoote's brother.
7. What do police rule as the official cause of explosion at Vefoures's house?
(a) Leaky gas pipe.
(b) A bomb.
8. Who is head of the DST?
9. Who tells Karr that he sent Kensworth?
10. If the Chunnel collapses, what will hit the English Channel shoreline?
(a) Big pieces of concrete.
(b) French revolutionary troops.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A wall of water.
11. Where exactly must Lia conduct her work at the Islamic charity?
(a) In the office.
(b) At the front desk.
(c) On the receptionist's phone.
(d) In the restroom.
12. What does Karr hope to find when he visits the recipient of the letter LaFoote left behind?
(a) A photo of LaFoote.
(b) LaFoote's passport, which is missing.
(c) Additional items sent for safekeeping.
(d) The keys.
13. Who cries in an elevator after seeing Karr and Dean?
(a) A Russian woman.
(c) A suspicious man.
(d) A little girl.
14. Which officer gives Dean information about the murdered man?
(a) Gordon Pierce.
(b) Chief Inspector Lang.
(c) Gordon Kensworth.
(d) Former agent LaFoote.
15. What is important about the item Lia must deliver on her North Korea mission?
(a) A person.
(b) DNA sample.
(c) An advertisement.
(d) A phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lia's next assignment after the failed North Korean one?
2. What car does the man who makes a call from a phone booth drive?
3. What are the two men wearing when they walk into Vefoures's house?
4. What do the two other men searching Vefoures's house find?
5. What is the French equivalent of the United States's World Trade Center?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)