|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the original purpose of Duoar's warehouse?
(a) To transport cars from Europe to Africa and the Middle East.
(b) To offer housing to his employees.
(c) To serve as headquarters for his terrorist organization.
(d) To store his chemical explosives.
2. Who spills coffee in the library?
(c) A suspicious man.
(d) The librarian.
3. What does Karr hope to find when he visits the recipient of the letter LaFoote left behind?
(a) The keys.
(b) A photo of LaFoote.
(c) Additional items sent for safekeeping.
(d) LaFoote's passport, which is missing.
4. What is lacking in the terrorists' internet activity?
(b) Two hard drives.
(c) An important CD.
5. What was Lia's cover in North Korea?
6. What does Wolten want to know from Karr and Dean as he takes them outside of London?
(a) Their relationship to Lia.
(b) Who Kensworth is.
(c) How Kensworth was murdered.
(d) Why they are there.
7. What distraction allows Dean and Lia to almost complete their mission in the library?
(a) A phone rings.
(b) A man faints.
(c) The librarian gets sick.
(d) Dean flirst with the librarian.
8. What is the major function of the Islamic charity?
(a) To feed the hungry.
(b) To pass information.
(c) To promote religion.
(d) To train nurses.
9. What car does the man who makes a call from a phone booth drive?
(a) A blue Fiat.
(b) A blue van.
(c) A blue Dodge.
(d) A blue Volkswagon.
10. Who tells Karr and Dean who the woman was whose purse was stolen?
(d) An embassy staff member.
11. What is important about the item Lia must deliver on her North Korea mission?
(a) DNA sample.
(b) An advertisement.
(c) A phone number.
(d) A person.
12. What do Karr and Dean search for in the Waterloo terminus?
(c) Each other.
(d) Surveillance cameras.
13. Where was the murdered man hired?
(a) At the temporary agency.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In the U.S.
(d) At the Gold Goose pub.
14. Why doesn't the assassin want to kill Jacques Ponclare?
(a) He likes the man.
(b) He doesn't do jobs in Paris.
(c) It is his cousin.
(d) He moves too quickly and is not an easy target.
15. Who tells Karr that two men in a car are approaching the Vefoures's house?
(d) The Art Room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rubens call for help when Karr and Dean are being questioned by police?
2. Who enters the Islamic charity to find Lia?
3. Who is the victim of the crime Karr and Dean witness in the first chapter?
4. Instead of boarding the plane that leaves Morocco, what do Lia and Dean plan?
5. What do Karr and Dean do while waiting for their afternoon meeting in the first chapter?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)