|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the story, why is the messenger scheduled to meet Karr and Dean late?
(a) He is held hostage.
(c) He is framing them for a crime.
(d) He is dead.
2. Why does the Art Room tell Karr to leave LaFoote's house?
(a) Because a terrorist is lurking.
(b) Because he is needed elsewhere.
(c) Because LaFoote is irrelevant.
(d) Because one of LaFoote's relatives is coming.
3. What must Dean and Lia do on their assignment after the Islamic charity?
(a) Switch a hard drive from a computer.
(b) Infiltrate Duaor's drug ring.
(c) Break Karr out of jail.
(d) Break into a government building.
4. Who tells Karr about the chemist who disappeared?
5. How do Dean and Lia escape the alarms of the Islamic charity office?
(a) With the help of the Art Room.
(b) There are none.
(c) By using a phone device.
(d) By disarming them upon entry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will meet Donohue and give him a passport?
2. What does Desk Three suspect the main explosive will be in the terrorist attack?
3. Who is meeting Lia at her stopover?
4. Who does Rubens call for help when Karr and Dean are being questioned by police?
5. Who is wearing a train porter's uniform when secret agents board the Chunnel?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)