|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dean when someone turns on the light of the Islamic charity office?
(a) Under a desk.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the hallway.
(d) Behind the door.
2. What is the yield of the small warhead that is missing?
(a) 40-90 kilotons.
(b) 33-45 rpms.
(c) 150 -200 mph.
(d) 60-70 pounds.
3. How do the French terrorists pass messages?
(a) Internet chat.
(b) Morse code.
(c) Through a weather website.
(d) Radio airwaves.
4. Who knocked a man out and took his rifle in the Islamic charity?
(c) The receptionist.
5. Who wants to make Ponclare look like a traitor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karr hope to find when he visits the recipient of the letter LaFoote left behind?
2. What process had the chemist who disappeared developed?
3. Who says Vefoures wouldn't have anything to do with terrorists?
4. Who is saved from an explosion at a farmhouse?
5. What is the name of the small warhead that is missing?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)