|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 91-100.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business of Mussa Duoar is being discussed in the White House situation room following Karr's first visit to LaFoote's home?
(a) His father's involvment in American government.
(b) His tendency to steal nuclear weapons.
(c) His involvement with fundamentalists.
(d) His stolen car ring.
2. Instead of boarding the plane that leaves Morocco, what do Lia and Dean plan?
(a) To meet Karr for dinner.
(b) To elope.
(c) Their entry back into the Islamic charity building.
(d) How to get a new passport for Lia.
3. Who had hired Kensworth?
(a) Mussa Duoar.
(c) Denis LaFoote.
(d) An unnamed Frenchman.
4. What does Karr see through the window of LaFoote's house?
(a) LaFoote's body.
(b) A CD with his name on it.
(c) Foreign documents with LaFoote's name on them.
(d) Franc notes and papers strewn around the room.
5. Who lives in a nursing home?
(a) Gen. Hightower.
(b) Gen. Rosenberg.
(c) Gen. Rosenbaum.
(d) Gen. Highsmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Donohue kill the woman who lives near the DST office?
2. Who separates the power car from the rest of the train?
3. Who pulls a gun on Dean in the Islamic charity?
4. Who is head of the DST?
5. Whose daughter is going to travel to Paris?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)