|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 71-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who runs out of the bathroom screaming?
(b) An old woman attendant.
(d) The guard.
2. Why does the Art Room tell Karr to leave LaFoote's house?
(a) Because he is needed elsewhere.
(b) Because one of LaFoote's relatives is coming.
(c) Because LaFoote is irrelevant.
(d) Because a terrorist is lurking.
3. What business of Mussa Duoar is being discussed in the White House situation room following Karr's first visit to LaFoote's home?
(a) His stolen car ring.
(b) His father's involvment in American government.
(c) His tendency to steal nuclear weapons.
(d) His involvement with fundamentalists.
4. Where is the library located that Dean and Lia visit for their assignment after the Islamic charity?
(a) Due south of Paris.
(b) Just north of Dover.
(c) On the eastern edge of Paris.
(d) Just west of Calais.
5. Who has dinner with the librarian after the spilled coffee incident?
(c) The suspicous man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karr leave LaFoote's house when he visits it the first time?
2. Who is meeting Lia at her stopover?
3. Who is head of NSA Desk Three?
4. Who does the bank account which is strangely identified belong to?
5. Where is Vefoures's second bank account?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)