|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Karr visit to look for additional information about LaFoote?
(a) LaFoote's brother.
(b) LaFoote's sister.
(c) LaFoote's priest.
(d) LaFoote's father.
2. Who researches the computers being used by the French terrorists?
3. Who pulls a gun on Lia in the Islamic charity?
(a) A suspected terrorist.
(b) A guard.
(c) The receptionist.
4. What is the French equivalent of the United States's World Trade Center?
(a) Shakespeare's home.
(b) The Eiffel Tower.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Louvre.
5. What other agent is flying with Lia when the Russians take custody of her?
(a) Charles Dean.
(b) Tommy Karr.
(c) Deidre Clancy.
(d) Ray Fashona.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rubens call for help when Karr and Dean are being questioned by police?
2. Who is head of the DST?
3. What does Lia spill at the Islamic charity?
4. What was the murdered man's real name?
5. What does Karr find when he enters LaFoote's house the first time?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)