|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 61-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wolten?
(a) A paid assassin.
(b) A British intelligence agent.
(c) Paris' chief inspector.
(d) A suspect in Kensworth's murder.
2. How much money does the assassin want to kill Jacques Ponclare?
(a) 1 million Dollars.
(b) 1 million Euros
(c) 2 million Dollars.
(d) 2 million Euros.
3. Who knocked a man out and took his rifle in the Islamic charity?
(d) The receptionist.
4. What does Karr hope to find when he visits the recipient of the letter LaFoote left behind?
(a) The keys.
(b) A photo of LaFoote.
(c) Additional items sent for safekeeping.
(d) LaFoote's passport, which is missing.
5. Who runs out of the bathroom screaming?
(b) The guard.
(c) An old woman attendant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the French terrorists hide their computer files?
2. Which officer gives Dean information about the murdered man?
3. How does Karr leave LaFoote's house when he visits it the first time?
4. Where is the library located that Dean and Lia visit for their assignment after the Islamic charity?
5. Whose daughter is going to travel to Paris?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)