1. What do Karr and Dean witness in the first chapter?
(a) A bank robbery.
(b) A kidnapping.
(c) A bomb exploding.
(d) A purse snatching.
2. Who is the victim of the crime Karr and Dean witness in the first chapter?
(a) An elderly bank teller.
(b) A governmental office.
(c) The daughter of royalty.
(d) A beautiful woman.
3. What do Karr and Dean do while waiting for their afternoon meeting in the first chapter?
(a) Eat dinner.
(b) Have coffee.
(c) Go on a double date.
(d) Tune their surveillance devices.
4. Who plans to blow up the English Channel tunnel?
(b) An unnamed man.
(c) Kelvin Mohammed.
(d) Mussa Duoar.
5. If the Chunnel collapses, what will hit the English Channel shoreline?
(a) A wall of water.
(b) French revolutionary troops.
(c) A tornado.
(d) Big pieces of concrete.
6. Why does Duoar kill the engineer who studies wave technology?
(a) He threatens to tell.
(b) He asks to be paid.
(c) He gives Duoar false information.
(d) He asks too many questions.
This section contains 3,764 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)