|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Lucy think Tusker's personality changed?
(a) When he turned 70.
(b) When they moved to Ranpur.
(c) When he retired from the military.
(d) When they got married.
2. Who is David Turner?
(a) A friend of Ibrahim's.
(b) A student coming to India.
(c) Minnie's husband.
(d) An old friend of Tusker's.
3. Where did Mr. Bhoolabhoy find Joseph?
(a) Sleeping under the porch at church.
(b) At the bazaar.
(c) Working at the Shiraz.
(d) On a trip to Bombay.
4. Why is Tusker impressed by the new Father Sebastian?
(a) He knows how to raise lots of money.
(b) He is a good singer.
(c) His sermons are very serious.
(d) The sermon is funny and very good.
5. What will Mrs. Bhoolabhoy do to her husband if he does not write the letter?
(a) Divorce him.
(b) Push him.
(c) Send him away.
(d) Fire him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Lucy in demand at all the women's groups?
2. What is Father Sebastian publishing?
3. When Lucy and Tusker argue over what to eat for lunch, Lucy finally goes to the kitchen and gets a dirty pan. What does she end up doing with the pan?
4. What does Ibrahim call Lucy?
5. When Tusker dies, where is Lucy?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)