|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ibrahim go to Europe?
(a) To deliver his sister and for the experience.
(b) For the money.
(c) To try the food.
(d) To live with his mother.
2. After his argument with his wife, Mr. Bhoolabhoy heads to the church. Where does he stop first?
(a) The bazaar to get a new shaving stick.
(b) The photographer's.
(c) To Lucy's to see if she needs a ride.
(d) To buy flowers for the church.
3. After their walk in the graveyard, where does Lucy tell Mr. Bhoolabhoy that she is going to lunch?
(a) At Smith's dining room.
(b) At the club.
(c) At home.
(d) At the Shiraz.
4. Who sits behind the curtain to eat?
(a) Mrs. Bhoolabhoy.
5. While Mr. Bhoolabhoy is praying, he hears a noise that makes him imagine something. What is he imagining?
(a) Smith's hotel is being bulldozed.
(b) He is dying.
(c) The church is burning.
(d) The lodge is swept away in a flood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bhoolabhoy say she is buying into?
2. What does Susy Williams do at the church?
3. What does Mrs. Bhoolabhoy do every Monday?
4. Where does Tusker write notes?
5. What year is it when the novel opens?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)