|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Bhoolabhoy say she is buying into?
(a) A time-share condo.
(b) The Shiraz.
(c) A hotel consortium.
(d) A beach front resort.
2. Why did Lucy's mother never like her?
(a) Because she lost the twins.
(b) Because she was a girl.
(c) Because she never loved Lucy's father.
(d) Because she knew shorthand.
3. Who is David Turner?
(a) A student coming to India.
(b) An old friend of Tusker's.
(c) Minnie's husband.
(d) A friend of Ibrahim's.
4. Where did Tusker and Lucy stay during the war?
(a) The church parsonage.
(b) Smith's Hotel.
(c) Rose Cottage.
(d) Pankot Rifles.
5. Who is Lucy dancing with at the end of Chapter 5?
(b) Mr. Turner.
(c) Invisible partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Lucy and Tusker drink before they retire for the evening?
2. What is the holiday celebrated in India just before Easter?
3. What work did Joseph do for the church?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 5, who cooks a meal for Ibrahim and Joseph?
5. Who did Lucy call to help her the first time Tusker fell ill?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)