|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Bhoolabhoy fire the old mali?
(a) She thought he was too noisy when he was working.
(b) She thought he drank with Mr. Bhoolabhoy.
(c) She thought he was stealing produce and selling it.
(d) She thought he slept on the job.
2. After their walk in the graveyard, where does Lucy tell Mr. Bhoolabhoy that she is going to lunch?
(a) At Smith's dining room.
(b) At home.
(c) At the club.
(d) At the Shiraz.
3. What happened to Lucy's twin brothers?
(a) They were punished for being so mean to her.
(b) They disappeared and were never found again.
(c) They were killed in an automobile accident.
(d) They went to law school together.
4. Why does Susy initially say she will not work for Father Sebastian?
(a) Because he is black.
(b) He only wants to preach every two months.
(c) He is not very bright.
(d) He wants to be called "Father."
5. Who was Lucy's friend where she worked in England?
(a) Martha Price.
(b) Mrs. Bhoolabhoy.
(d) Susy's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lived in Rose Cottage before Lucy and Tusker?
2. What does Lucy knit?
3. What does Lucy remember about Sarah's mother?
4. What does Tusker do to embarrass his wife when he attends church on Easter?
5. Why does Mr. Bhoolabhoy like to drink with Tusker? What does Tusker know?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)