|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning the letter is delivered, who is missing?
(a) The mali.
(b) Mr. Bhoolabhoy.
(c) Mrs. Bhoolabhoy.
2. What event do Tusker and Lucy host every spring and fall?
(a) Graduation and back-to-school.
(b) The Easter celebration and Halloween.
(c) The birthday buffets.
(d) Prom and homecoming.
3. Why did Lucy's mother never like her?
(a) Because she knew shorthand.
(b) Because she lost the twins.
(c) Because she was a girl.
(d) Because she never loved Lucy's father.
4. Who is the letter delivered to?
5. When Mr. Bhoolabhoy visits Tusker, Ibrahim hears his telling Tusker about the new hotel in Ranpur. What is the name of the hotel?
(a) Desert Inn.
(b) Ranpur Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lucy's favorite singer?
2. Where does Tusker write notes?
3. What year is it when the novel opens?
4. What does Mr. Thomas do for a living?
5. When Tusker reads the paperwork on his bungalow, what does he discover about his lease?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)