|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tusker doing at the time of his death?
(a) Looking for Bloxsaw.
(c) Reading the letter.
(d) Walking over to the Shiraz.
2. What religion does Joseph practice?
3. How does Tusker treat the new mali?
(a) He is very friendly.
(b) He treats him like a slave.
(c) He yells at him for making noise.
(d) He doesn't look or speak to him.
4. Why did Mrs. Bhoolabhoy fire the old mali?
(a) She thought he was stealing produce and selling it.
(b) She thought he slept on the job.
(c) She thought he drank with Mr. Bhoolabhoy.
(d) She thought he was too noisy when he was working.
5. Who did Mr. Bhoolabhoy call in Rampur to ask about Joseph?
(a) The priest Joseph worked for.
(b) The city gardener in Rampur.
(c) The sisters who ran the Samaritan Hospital.
(d) The journalist Joseph worked for.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ibrahim takes Bloxsaw to the coffee shop, who does he see there?
2. Where did Mr. Bhoolabhoy find Joseph?
3. On the morning that the novel opens, what is Mr. Bhoolabhoy working on for his wife?
4. What happens to Bloxsaw after his walk?
5. Who is the letter delivered to?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)