|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tusker reads the paperwork on his bungalow, what does he discover about his lease?
(a) The lease gives them rooms at the Shiraz.
(b) There is no date on the lease.
(c) He has no lease in effect.
(d) The lease was never signed.
2. What tragic event did Sarah see just before the Farwell 1947 picture was taken?
(a) Their train was stopped and people were killed.
(b) The death of an officer.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) A bridge blown up.
3. Tusker was offered compensation to stay in India. What did he do with the money?
(a) Saved it.
(b) Took a trip around the world.
(c) Took Lucy to England.
(d) Took a trip around India.
4. What year did Tusker retire?
5. As Lucy is leaving the churchyard, what message does Mr. Bhoolabhoy want her to give to Tusker?
(a) That he wants to play some cards.
(b) That he is sorry Tusker is so sick.
(c) That he won't be by that evening to see him.
(d) That he is looking forward to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Susy's mother do for a living?
2. What favor does Lucy ask of Sarah?
3. When Mr. Bhoolabhoy is trying to stall Lucy from leaving the churchyard, what does Lucy think?
4. Why was Ibrahim never allowed to see the ending of movies when he was a child?
5. Where did Tusker and Lucy live until 1949?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)