|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tusker to at the holiday party with the children?
(a) He plays with them and throws colored powder on them.
(b) He plays hide and seek with them.
(c) He sings with them.
(d) He reads the Holi story to them.
2. While Mr. Bhoolabhoy is praying, he hears a noise that makes him imagine something. What is he imagining?
(a) The lodge is swept away in a flood.
(b) He is dying.
(c) The church is burning.
(d) Smith's hotel is being bulldozed.
3. Where do Lucy and Tusker live?
(a) The church parsonage.
(b) Rosewood Cottage.
(c) In The Lodge, an annex to the Smith's hotel.
(d) The Shiraz.
4. Who lived in Rose Cottage before Lucy and Tusker?
(a) A retired colonel.
(b) Susy and her mother.
(c) The Bhoolabhoys.
(d) The Laytons.
5. What does Ibrahim call Tusker?
(a) Col. Sahib.
(b) Col. Tusker.
(c) Mr. Smalley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Susy's mother do for a living?
2. Who is David Turner?
3. Why was Ibrahim never allowed to see the ending of movies when he was a child?
4. What does Joseph like to do for work?
5. What has Lucy NOT told Tusker about?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)