|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Bhoolabhoy call in Rampur to ask about Joseph?
(a) The sisters who ran the Samaritan Hospital.
(b) The priest Joseph worked for.
(c) The journalist Joseph worked for.
(d) The city gardener in Rampur.
2. When Lucy thanks Ibrahim for cleaning the items in her room, what does she ask him to do with her?
(a) To cook dinner.
(b) To take Bloxsaw outside.
(c) Go back and clean a few more things.
(d) Take a walk.
3. What city did Tusker get in trouble with the police?
(c) New Delhi.
4. What is the noise that Mr. Bhoolabhoy hears while praying?
(a) The lawn mower.
(b) Joseph using the shears to trim the bushes.
(c) The organ.
5. When Mr. Bhoolabhoy's wife tells him about her deal, what is his main concern?
(a) If she cuts off the money.
(b) If she divorces him.
(c) If she sold Smith's hotel.
(d) If she starts running Smith's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lucy remember about Sarah's mother?
2. What is Joseph doing when Ibrahim finds him working with a fork?
3. What does Susy Williams do at the church?
4. What does Joseph like to do for work?
5. After their walk in the graveyard, where does Lucy tell Mr. Bhoolabhoy that she is going to lunch?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)