|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mr. Bhoolabhoy's father do for a living?
(a) He was a servant.
(b) He was a farmer.
(c) He was a train engineer.
(d) He ran a hotel.
2. What does Joseph do with the lawn mower?
(a) He removes the blades.
(b) He junks it for parts.
(c) He paints it.
(d) He cleans and adjusts the blades.
3. When Mr. Bhoolabhoy is trying to stall Lucy from leaving the churchyard, what does Lucy think?
(a) He's flirting with her.
(b) He's lonely.
(c) He's tired.
(d) He's talkative.
4. What does Mr. Bhoolabhoy tell Lucy to do if she runs into his wife?
(a) Stay way from her because she has a migraine.
(b) Stay away from her because she has a fever.
(c) Talk to her about the mali.
(d) Tell his wife that he's at the church.
5. When Tusker and Lucy have lunch at the Shiraz, what is Lucy waiting for Tusker to talk about?
(a) His health.
(b) Tusker's attendance at church.
(c) A letter in the mail.
(d) The new mali.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Tusker get in trouble with the police?
2. Why does Susy initially say she will not work for Father Sebastian?
3. Why did Mrs. Bhoolabhoy fire the old mali?
4. What does Mr. Bhoolabhoy think of Lucy?
5. What work did Joseph do for the church?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)