1. When Tusker dies, where is Lucy?
(a) At the hotel Shiraz, getting her hair done.
(b) Walking her dog.
(c) With Mrs. Bhoolabhoy arguing over the hotel bill.
(d) In the garden mowing the lawn.
2. What year is it when the novel opens?
3. Where do Lucy and Tusker live?
(a) The church parsonage.
(b) Rosewood Cottage.
(c) In The Lodge, an annex to the Smith's hotel.
(d) The Shiraz.
4. What does Mrs. Bhoolabhoy do every Monday?
(a) Works on her accounts for the hotel.
(b) Lays in bed with a migrane headache.
(c) Plays bridge.
(d) Drinks with Tusker.
5. What do Tusker and Mr. Bhoolabhoy do together?
(a) They walk together.
(b) They play bridge.
(c) They go to movies.
(d) They drink together.
6. What rank was Tusker in the armed forces?
7. On the morning that the novel opens, what is Mr. Bhoolabhoy working on for his wife?
(a) The garden.
(b) A letter to Tusker.
(c) A projects for the church.
(d) The books.
This section contains 4,692 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)