• Tusker Smalley dies of a coronary at 9:30am on Monday, April 1972.
• Tusker's wife Lucy is getting her hair done at the hotel Shiraz.
• Tusker and Lucy live at the older hotel, Smith's at the annex called the Lodge.
• They've lived at the Lodge for 10 years.
• Mrs. Bhoolabhoy, who owns Smith's, hears Tusker and Lucy's dog Bloxsaw howling.
• Mrs. Bhoolabhoy get migraines, has fair skin and is very fat.
• Everyone has to be quiet when Mrs. Bhoolabhoy gets a migraine.
• Mrs. Bhoolabhoy plays bridge on Mondays while Tusker Smalley and Mr. Bhoolabhoy drink together.
• Mr. Bhoolabhoy enjoys Tusker, who was a colonel in the English service and because he knows everything and can talk about different scandals, like the Kennedy assassination and Henry Kissinger.
• Mrs. Bhoolabhoy approves of the letter written by her husband and the letter is delivered.
• The letter is given to Ibrahim, the Smalley's servant...
This section contains 5,727 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)