Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 7-9)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who is the narrator going to the hospital to visit after finishing practice?
2. When Sarah Byrnes had appeared at Moby's house as Moby was revising the Huey-Dewey article, who was with Sarah Byrnes?
3. In Chapter 3, Moby and Ellerby are heading towards a "special" workout. How many 100's are scheduled for the day's workout?
4. When the CAT class volunteer plays a tape to start his presentation, what song does the volunteer play?
5. In Dale's opinion, what is the very worst thing to be called by...
This section contains 1,053 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)