|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Mark tells Moby when he visits him in the hospital, who came to visit Mark?
(a) Mr. Thornton.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Calhoune.
(d) Mr. Ellerby.
2. What does Moby give to Ms. Lemry on her porch?
(a) His homework.
(b) An arrest warrant for Virgil.
(c) His diary.
(d) Sarah Byrnes' letter.
3. When Virgil was verbally abusing Sarah Byrnes in the psych ward of the hospital, what was the name of the therapist who told Virgil that if he didn't get himself under control, he would have to leave?
4. As Moby tells Sarah Byrnes about Jody's abortion, what does Sarah Byrnes do that Moby has never seen before?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She bows her head.
(d) She laughs.
5. After Sarah Byrnes leaves Moby's hospital room, who does Moby immediately call?
(a) Julie Byrnes.
(b) Ms. Lemry.
(c) The police.
(d) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio station does Moby have all the buttons in his car programmed to?
2. According to Ms. Lemry, who is responsible for Mark's actions?
3. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, how does he greet his son?
4. When Mr. Mautz begins arguing with Reverend Ellerby about what the Reverend advocates from his pulpit, which topic does Mr. Mautz NOT mention?
5. When Moby admits to Mr. Mautz that he knows where Sarah Byrnes is staying, but refuses to divulge her location, what does Mr. Mautz tell Moby to do?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)