|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Sarah Byrnes to bolt from the psych ward after the attendants catch her talking?
(a) Less than 24 hours.
(b) Less than 6 hours.
(c) Less than 16 hours.
(d) Less than 8 hours.
2. Where is the one place that Moby feels safe from Virgil Byrnes?
(a) In public.
(b) At school.
(c) At home.
(d) At church.
3. When Virgil was verbally abusing Sarah Byrnes in the psych ward of the hospital, what was the name of the therapist who told Virgil that if he didn't get himself under control, he would have to leave?
4. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, how does he greet his son?
(a) A smile.
(b) A slap.
(c) A playful punch.
(d) A scowl.
5. As Moby recovers in the hospital from Virgil's attack, whose visit to Moby really surprises Moby?
(a) Sarah Byrnes.
(b) Mark Brittain.
(c) Dale Thornton.
(d) Jody Mueller.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sarah Byrnes and Ms. Lemry locate Sarah Byrnes' mother, what is her mother working as?
2. As Moby tells Sarah Byrnes about Jody's abortion, what does Sarah Byrnes do that Moby has never seen before?
3. When Moby walks away from his locker, what does the person waiting for him blurt out?
4. What is Moby's reaction when he listens to his class members feeling responsible for Mark's actions?
5. Which student in the CAT class gets up and walks out after telling Ms. Lemry that Mark had been cruelly treated by everyone in the class?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)