|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being attacked by Virgil Byrnes, where does Moby go for help?
(a) To Lemry's house.
(b) To Dale's house.
(c) To the police.
(d) To Ellerby's house.
2. What is Mr. Mautz in charge of at the school?
(b) Graduation rates.
3. How does Sarah Byrnes react when Moby tells the driver to head to Ms. Lemry's house?
(a) She says no.
(b) She yells at Moby.
(c) She just shakes her head.
(d) She jumps out of the car.
4. In Sarah Byrnes' dreams, what is she?
5. According to what Mr. Mautz tells Moby during their lunch, what kind of kid does Mr. Mautz consider Mark Brittain to be?
(b) Highly intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Moby walks away from his locker, what does the person waiting for him blurt out?
2. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, what does Steve tell his father?
3. When Sarah Byrnes and Ms. Lemry locate Sarah Byrnes' mother, what is her mother working as?
4. As Brittain begins to lose it in the CAT class on the last day of their abortion discussion, what does Brittain call Ellerby?
5. According to what Moby tells Ms. Lemry, what does Sarah Byrnes hate more than anything?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ms. Lemry say to Sarah Byrnes that changed Sarah Byrnes' mind about Ms. Lemry?
2. How is Moby able to gain access to Sarah Byrnes' room while she is at a group therapy session without arousing suspicion from the nurses?
3. When Moby and Ellerby are called to the office during their study hall, what does the man waiting for the two boys tell them?
4. After Sarah Byrnes bolts from the psych ward, why does Moby return to the psych ward to speak with Laurel?
5. When Ms. Lemry surprises Moby by telling him that she ran after and caught Sarah Byrnes' mother, what does Lemry reveal to Moby about her past?
6. After hearing what the man waiting for Moby and Ellerby tells them when the two boys are called to the office during their study hall, how does Ellerby respond to the man's words?
7. Why does Sarah Byrnes come back to school even though she knows her father will be looking for her?
8. As Moby recovers in his hospital room, why is Moby terribly nervous for Sarah Byrnes?
9. According to Jody, why did she have the abortion alone?
10. As Brittain begins to lose it in the CAT class on the last day of their abortion discussion, what does Brittain tell Sarah Byrnes?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)