|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sarah Byrnes and Ms. Lemry locate Sarah Byrnes' mother, what is her mother working as?
(a) A dealer.
(b) A hostess.
(c) A singer.
(d) A dancer.
2. What does Moby give to Ms. Lemry on her porch?
(a) His homework.
(b) Sarah Byrnes' letter.
(c) An arrest warrant for Virgil.
(d) His diary.
3. In Sarah Byrnes' dreams, what is she?
4. According to Ms. Lemry, who is responsible for Mark's actions?
(b) Mr. Mautz.
5. What radio station does Moby have all the buttons in his car programmed to?
(a) K-101 Rock.
(b) K-101 Oldies.
(c) K-101 Retro.
(d) K-101 Pop.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Ms. Lemry tries to regain control of her class as Brittain melts down, who stands up and enters the verbal fray?
2. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, how does he greet his son?
3. What run-ins with the law does Virgil Byrnes have on his record?
4. According to what Dale remembers Sarah Byrnes saying about her mother, where does Dale think Sarah Byrnes' mother might be living?
5. After Moby and Ellerby are called to the office during their study hall and Mr. Mautz starts yelling at the boys, what does Ellerby ask to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the biggest danger if Sarah Byrnes testifies unsuccessfully against her father?
2. After Sarah Byrnes bolts from the psych ward, why does Moby return to the psych ward to speak with Laurel?
3. As Moby recovers in his hospital room, why is Moby terribly nervous for Sarah Byrnes?
4. How is Moby able to gain access to Sarah Byrnes' room while she is at a group therapy session without arousing suspicion from the nurses?
5. What did Ms. Lemry say to Sarah Byrnes that changed Sarah Byrnes' mind about Ms. Lemry?
6. After hearing what the man waiting for Moby and Ellerby tells them when the two boys are called to the office during their study hall, how does Ellerby respond to the man's words?
7. When Jody asked Mark about the church's stand on abortion before she had hers, how did Mark answer her?
8. According to Carver, how did Carver manipulate his way into a relationship with Moby's mother?
9. According to what Jody tells the class, why did Mark insist that Jody abort their child?
10. While Moby recovers in his hospital room, he feels pretty cocky when his mom and the police are around. How does Moby admit he feels when he is alone?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)