|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Sarah Byrnes to bolt from the psych ward after the attendants catch her talking?
(a) Less than 8 hours.
(b) Less than 6 hours.
(c) Less than 16 hours.
(d) Less than 24 hours.
2. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, how does he greet his son?
(a) A slap.
(b) A playful punch.
(c) A scowl.
(d) A smile.
3. When Sarah Byrnes escapes from the psych ward, who drives the getaway car?
(a) Steve Ellerby.
(b) Ms. Lemry.
(c) Mark Brittain.
(d) Moby Calhoune.
4. What does Sarah Byrnes consider is too mean for even her father to do?
5. What radio station does Moby have all the buttons in his car programmed to?
(a) K-101 Rock.
(b) K-101 Retro.
(c) K-101 Pop.
(d) K-101 Oldies.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Mautz barges into Lemry's class the day after Brittain melts down in class, what does Mr. Mautz tell the class?
2. According to Ms. Lemry, what is one mistake that schools make in regard to what they ask from the students?
3. What does Moby sneak into Sarah Byrnes' hospital room?
4. What does Moby give to Ms. Lemry on her porch?
5. When Moby gets home from visiting with Sarah Byrnes, who has left a message for Moby to call him?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Moby and Sarah Byrnes go for a walk, they are watched by her father. How do they communicate since Sarah Byrnes can't be seen talking?
2. Moby receives quite a bit of media attention after he is attacked by Virgil Byrnes. When is the last time that Moby can remember getting this much media attention?
3. According to what Jody tells the class, why did Mark insist that Jody abort their child?
4. When Jody asked Mark about the church's stand on abortion before she had hers, how did Mark answer her?
5. While Moby recovers in his hospital room, he feels pretty cocky when his mom and the police are around. How does Moby admit he feels when he is alone?
6. After Sarah Byrnes bolts from the psych ward, why does Moby return to the psych ward to speak with Laurel?
7. According to Carver, how did Carver manipulate his way into a relationship with Moby's mother?
8. When Moby goes looking for someone to talk to about the possibility of dating Jody Mueller, why does the person he finds consider folding towels to be therapy?
9. According to Jody, why did she have the abortion alone?
10. Why is Sarah Byrnes trying to find her mother?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)