|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Sarah Byrnes leaves Moby's hospital room, who does Moby immediately call?
(a) The police.
(b) His mom.
(c) Julie Byrnes.
(d) Ms. Lemry.
2. What GPA does Sarah Byrnes have?
3. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, what does Steve tell his father?
(a) That he's being asked to apologize to Mark.
(b) That Mr. Brittain wants Steve expelled from school.
(c) That he's being blamed for Mark's suicide attempt.
(d) That Mr. Mautz is threatening him.
4. When Sarah Byrnes visits Moby in the hospital, what does she tell Moby?
(a) That she has given up.
(b) That she's leaving.
(c) That she's happy.
(d) That she's hungry.
5. On Sarah Byrnes' first day back at school, who attends the CAT class?
(a) Mr. Ellerby.
(b) Mr. Byrnes.
(c) Mr. Mautz.
(d) Mr. Brittain.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to what Dale remembers Sarah Byrnes saying about her mother, where does Dale think Sarah Byrnes' mother might be living?
2. When Sarah Byrnes and Ms. Lemry locate Sarah Byrnes' mother, what is her mother working as?
3. How long does it take Sarah Byrnes to bolt from the psych ward after the attendants catch her talking?
4. When Mr. Mautz begins arguing with Reverend Ellerby about what the Reverend advocates from his pulpit, which topic does Mr. Mautz NOT mention?
5. When the getaway car driver asks where Sarah Byrnes wants to go, what is the first suggestion?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)