|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moby refuses to tell his caller where Sarah Byrnes is, what does the caller threaten to do to Moby?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Skin him alive.
(c) Slit his throat.
(d) Kidnap his mother.
2. When the getaway car driver asks where Sarah Byrnes wants to go, what is the first suggestion?
(a) The Holiday Inn.
(b) Sarah Byrnes' house.
(c) The Sheraton.
(d) Ms. Lemry's house.
3. When Moby admits to Mr. Mautz that he knows where Sarah Byrnes is staying, but refuses to divulge her location, what does Mr. Mautz tell Moby to do?
(a) Think about the consequences.
(b) See an attorney.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go to swim practice.
4. When Mr. Mautz asks Moby to have lunch with him, what does Mr. Mautz first ask Moby about?
(a) How Sarah Byrnes is doing.
(b) How Moby's mother is.
(c) How swimming is going.
(d) How school is going.
5. Who is coaching the swim team in Ms. Lemry's absence?
(a) Mr. Billings.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Lemry.
(d) Mr. Patterson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Moby asks the visitor to his hospital room how his visitor is feeling, what response does Moby get?
2. Where did Ms. Lemry grow up?
3. Which student in the CAT class gets up and walks out after telling Ms. Lemry that Mark had been cruelly treated by everyone in the class?
4. According to what Dale remembers Sarah Byrnes saying about her mother, what did her mother always want to be?
5. When Sarah Byrnes escapes from the psych ward, who drives the getaway car?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)