|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Mautz begins arguing with Reverend Ellerby about what the Reverend advocates from his pulpit, which topic does Mr. Mautz NOT mention?
(a) Women preaching in the pulpit.
(b) Providing sex education materials to children.
(c) Equal rights for homosexuals.
2. As Moby recovers in the hospital from Virgil's attack, who is camping out by the hospital's main entrance in case Virgil should show up?
(a) Dale's father.
(b) Moby's father.
(c) Mark's father.
(d) Steve's father.
3. After reading what Moby gives to her on the porch, what does Ms. Lemry decide to do?
(a) Find Sarah Byrnes' mother.
(b) Find Moby's father.
(c) Accept Moby's late assignment.
(d) Turn Virgil in to the police.
4. When Moby gets home from visiting with Sarah Byrnes, who has left a message for Moby to call him?
(a) Virgil Byrnes.
(b) Mark Brittain.
(c) Ms. Lemry.
(d) Steve Ellerby.
5. About how long into the study hall period did Mark Brittain wait before asking if he could speak to the class?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ellerby and Moby return to Dale's shop, what trait of Sarah Byrnes does Dale admire?
2. As Ms. Lemry tries to regain control of her class as Brittain melts down, who stands up and enters the verbal fray?
3. As Moby tells Sarah Byrnes about Jody's abortion, what does Sarah Byrnes do that Moby has never seen before?
4. When the getaway car driver asks where Sarah Byrnes wants to go, what is the first suggestion?
5. The day the students are told that Brittain attempted suicide, who comes to Moby's house for dinner?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)