|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What GPA does Sarah Byrnes have?
2. According to what Mr. Mautz tells Moby during their lunch, what kind of kid does Mr. Mautz consider Mark Brittain to be?
(c) Highly intelligent.
3. After Steve Ellerby leaves the office with his father, Mr. Mautz asks Moby to stay. Who does Mr. Mautz bring into the office?
(a) Mr. Brittain.
(b) Mr. Lemry.
(c) Mr. Byrnes.
(d) Mr. Patterson.
4. What does Moby sneak into Sarah Byrnes' hospital room?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A milkshake.
(d) A dog.
5. What is Mr. Mautz in charge of at the school?
(a) Graduation rates.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Mr. Mautz asks Moby to have lunch with him, what does Mr. Mautz first ask Moby about?
2. According to Ms. Lemry, who is responsible for Mark's actions?
3. On Sarah Byrnes' first day back at school, who attends the CAT class?
4. After having lunch with Mr. Mautz, Moby decides to hang around after swim practice is over. When Lemry questions why, what does Moby tell her?
5. What is Moby's reaction when he listens to his class members feeling responsible for Mark's actions?
Short Essay Questions
1. After hearing what the man waiting for Moby and Ellerby tells them when the two boys are called to the office during their study hall, how does Ellerby respond to the man's words?
2. When Jody asked Mark about the church's stand on abortion before she had hers, how did Mark answer her?
3. As Moby recovers in his hospital room, why is Moby terribly nervous for Sarah Byrnes?
4. As the CAT class heads into the last day of their abortion discussion, what piece of advice does Ms. Lemry give to Ellerby?
5. What does the surprise visitor to Moby's hospital room ask Moby to do?
6. What did Ms. Lemry say to Sarah Byrnes that changed Sarah Byrnes' mind about Ms. Lemry?
7. When Ms. Lemry surprises Moby by telling him that she ran after and caught Sarah Byrnes' mother, what does Lemry reveal to Moby about her past?
8. What is the biggest danger if Sarah Byrnes testifies unsuccessfully against her father?
9. According to Jody, why did she have the abortion alone?
10. According to what Jody tells the class, why did Mark insist that Jody abort their child?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)