|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dale Thornton's father?
2. According to Ms. Lemry during the abortion discussion, what is Ellerby prone to?
3. When questioned about creating the junior high newspaper, what did the narrator do?
(a) Cite the Student Bill of Rights.
(b) Cite the School Rulebook.
(c) Cite the Constitution.
(d) Cite the Fifth Amendment.
4. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
(a) American Government.
(b) World History.
5. What is the name of the narrator's coach?
(a) Coach Mautz.
(b) Coach Crossley.
(c) Coach Lemry.
(d) Coach Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dale Thornton first became involved in "Crispy Pork Rinds," who did Dale suggest has the subject for his first article?
2. When Jody sits back down after Ms. Lemry refuses to sign her drop card for the CAT class, Moby is disappointed in Jody. What does Moby refer to Jody as?
3. According to what Moby tells the hospital counselor, when did Dale Thornton drop out of school?
4. About how many hours per day does the narrator practice his sport?
5. On the 95th 100, how many seconds do Ellerby and Moby plan to go under the standard?
Short Essay Questions
1. According to his mother, what attribute does the narrator possess that his father did not?
2. According to what Ellerby tells Moby, why has Ellerby to this point stayed as far away from Sarah Byrnes as possible?
3. Why does Ms. Lemry say she'll sign Mark's drop card, but refuse to sign Jody's drop card?
4. What is Ms. Lemry's initial argument to Mark when he tries to drop the CAT class?
5. Name Mark Brittain's three brothers and one sister.
6. What advice does the counselor give to the narrator when he first visits his friend at the hospital?
7. How do the counselors on the psych unit know that Sarah Byrnes can hear them?
8. What is the main reason that Moby does not let people get close to him?
9. When Mark and Jody are trying to drop the CAT class, what does Moby whisper into Jody's ear?
10. Back in junior high, what was the deal that Sarah Byrnes offered to Dale Thornton while they were in Moby's attic room?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)