Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 7-9)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What color does the person visiting Sarah Byrnes in Chapter 6 traditionally wear?
2. When questioned about creating the junior high newspaper, what did the narrator do?
a) Cite the Fifth Amendment.
b) Cite the Constitution.
c) Cite the Student Bill of Rights.
d) Cite the School Rulebook.
3. What model year is Ellerby's vehicle?
4. According to Ms. Lemry during the abortion discussion, what is Ellerby prone to?
5. What stroke is Ellerby's swimming specialty?
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 838 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)