Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to what Mark tells Moby when he visits him in the hospital, who came to visit Mark?
(a) Mr. Thornton.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Calhoune.
(d) Mr. Ellerby.
2. What does Moby give to Ms. Lemry on her porch?
(a) His homework.
(b) An arrest warrant for Virgil.
(c) His diary.
(d) Sarah Byrnes' letter.
3. When Virgil was verbally abusing Sarah Byrnes in the psych ward of the hospital, what was the name of the therapist who told Virgil that if he didn't get himself under control, he would have to leave?
4. As Moby tells Sarah Byrnes about Jody's abortion, what does Sarah Byrnes do that Moby has never seen before?
(a) She cries.
(b) She faints.
(c) She bows her head.
(d) She laughs.
5. After Sarah Byrnes leaves Moby's hospital room, who does Moby immediately call?
(a) Julie Byrnes.
(b) Ms. Lemry.
(c) The police.
(d) His mom.
6. What radio station does Moby have all the buttons in his car programmed to?
(a) K-101 Pop.
(b) K-101 Retro.
(c) K-101 Oldies.
(d) K-101 Rock.
7. According to Ms. Lemry, who is responsible for Mark's actions?
(c) Mr. Mautz.
8. When Reverend Ellerby arrives in Mr. Mautz's office, how does he greet his son?
(a) A scowl.
(b) A smile.
(c) A playful punch.
(d) A slap.
9. When Mr. Mautz begins arguing with Reverend Ellerby about what the Reverend advocates from his pulpit, which topic does Mr. Mautz NOT mention?
(a) Equal rights for homosexuals.
(b) Providing sex education materials to children.
(c) Women preaching in the pulpit.
10. When Moby admits to Mr. Mautz that he knows where Sarah Byrnes is staying, but refuses to divulge her location, what does Mr. Mautz tell Moby to do?
(a) Go to swim practice.
(b) Go home.
(c) Think about the consequences.
(d) See an attorney.
11. The day the students are told that Brittain attempted suicide, who comes to Moby's house for dinner?
(b) Sarah Byrnes.
(c) Ms. Lemry.
12. When Moby goes looking for someone to talk to about the possibility of dating Jody Mueller, who does he find folding towels by the lockers?
(a) Mr. Mautz.
(b) Steve Ellerby.
(c) Ms. Lemry.
(d) Mark Brittain.
13. After being attacked by Virgil Byrnes, where does Moby go for help?
(a) To Ellerby's house.
(b) To Dale's house.
(c) To the police.
(d) To Lemry's house.
14. After Mr. Mautz leaves the CAT class, who feels responsible for Brittain's suicide attempt?
(a) Sarah Byrnes.
15. After Steve Ellerby leaves the office with his father, Mr. Mautz asks Moby to stay. Who does Mr. Mautz bring into the office?
(a) Mr. Patterson.
(b) Mr. Byrnes.
(c) Mr. Lemry.
(d) Mr. Brittain.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ms. Lemry, what is one mistake that schools make in regard to what they ask from the students?
2. How does Sarah Byrnes react when Moby tells the driver to head to Ms. Lemry's house?
3. After hearing what Mr. Brittain asks Reverend Ellerby to do, what is the Reverend's next move?
4. Where did Ms. Lemry grow up?
5. Which student in the CAT class gets up and walks out after telling Ms. Lemry that Mark had been cruelly treated by everyone in the class?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)