|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, where did Ellerby try to go?
(a) His friend's house.
(b) His sister's house.
(c) His uncle's house.
(d) His mother's house.
2. Who led the effort to have Ellerby prohibited from driving his car to swim meets?
(a) Mr. Patterson.
(b) Steve Gould.
(c) Mark Brittain.
(d) Mr. Mautz.
3. At the time Dale suggested topics for his first article, how many issues of "Crispy Pork Rinds" had already been published?
4. According to his friend's story, how old was his friend when she was burned?
(a) Four years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Three years old.
5. About how many hours per day does the narrator practice his sport?
6. When Sarah Byrnes had appeared at Moby's house as Moby was revising the Huey-Dewey article, who was with Sarah Byrnes?
(a) Dale Thornton.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Steve Ellerby.
(d) Mark Brittain.
7. What is the name of Dale Thornton's father?
8. As Moby reflects on his date with Jody, he thinks he's not a good soldier. He thinks he's a better what?
9. When Moby is eavesdropping as Mark tries to drop CAT, what does Moby liken Mark's memory to?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A fax machine.
(d) A copier.
10. According to the "expose" on Mautz's illegitimate son for "Crispy Pork Rinds", who did Mautz's son have an affair with?
11. According to the narrator, how long had he "stayed fat" for his friend?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Eight months.
12. What sport does the narrator participate in?
13. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
(b) World History.
(d) American Government.
14. According to Moby, what does Sarah Byrnes' father make Mr. Mautz look like in comparison?
15. In what city does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person during the abortion discussion to bring up the argument that abortion is not murder; it is a choice?
2. After doing 92 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
3. Where does Huey-Dewey live?
4. According to what Moby tells the hospital counselor, when did Dale Thornton drop out of school?
5. What does CAT stand for?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)