|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
(a) Terminal crazies.
(b) Terminal scaries.
(c) Terminal stupids.
(d) Terminal uglies.
2. What model year is Ellerby's vehicle?
3. What is the new position that Moby's junior high principal now holds at the high school?
(a) Truancy officer.
(d) School counselor.
4. How does the narrator characterize the world in his CAT class discussion?
5. When the CAT discussion on abortion begins, who presents their views first?
(a) Megan Buckman.
(b) Mark Brittain.
(c) Sally Eaton.
(d) Steve Ellerby.
6. According to Sarah Byrnes, what is in Dale Thornton's front yard?
(a) A tree house.
(b) Old cars.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A flower bed.
7. What sport does the narrator definitely NOT want to participate in?
8. How many students are enrolled in the CAT class?
9. What is the name of Moby's mother's new boyfriend?
10. When Ellerby is called on to present his ideas around the abortion issue, what does Ellerby change the discussion to?
(a) Life after conception.
(b) Life after marriage.
(c) Life after birth.
(d) Life after sex.
11. Who is NOT enrolled in Ms. Lemry's CAT class?
(a) Dale Thornton.
(b) Steve Ellerby.
(c) Jody Mueller.
(d) Mark Brittain.
12. What is the name of the narrator's coach?
(a) Coach Stone.
(b) Coach Crossley.
(c) Coach Mautz.
(d) Coach Lemry.
13. When Moby and his mother discuss her boyfriend's modesty levels, who does Moby say his mother's boyfriend is too modest for?
(a) Barry Manilow.
(b) Vanilla Ice.
(c) Snoop Dog.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
14. What is the name of the principal at the high school?
(a) Mr. Byrnes.
(b) Mr. Patterson.
(c) Mr. Mautz.
(d) Mr. Ellerby.
15. According to Jody and Moby's discussion, what isn't getting talked about in the CAT discussion of abortion?
(a) The emptiness.
(b) The procedure.
(c) The science.
(d) The health risks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of Moby's mother?
2. Who is the narrator going to the hospital to visit after finishing practice?
3. When Jody asks Moby to meet her after he finishes swim practice, where do they agree to meet?
4. How many swimmers finish the full 100 100's?
5. According to Ms. Lemry during the abortion discussion, what is Ellerby prone to?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)