|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "expose" on Mautz's illegitimate son for "Crispy Pork Rinds", who did Mautz's son have an affair with?
2. What is the name of the eighth grader who bullied both the narrator and his hospitalized friend while they were in junior high?
(a) Eric Calhoune.
(b) David Gould.
(c) Dale Thornton.
(d) Mark Brittain.
3. How many students in the CAT class does Moby know have picketed outside the town's abortion clinic?
4. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, how many blocks did Ellerby get before getting picked up by the police?
(a) Twenty blocks.
(b) Five miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Five blocks.
5. What sport does the narrator participate in?
6. When Ms. Lemry asks for volunteers to present their subject for the CAT class presentation, who goes first?
7. What is the occupation of Moby's mother?
(a) A chef.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A writer.
(d) An accountant.
8. Why did Sarah Byrnes refuse to write an expose on the person Dale suggested for his first article?
(a) The person Dale suggested was helpless.
(b) The person Dale suggested was hopeless.
(c) The person Dale suggested was vicious.
(d) The person Dale suggested was sick.
9. What does the narrator's mother think his father teaches?
10. After Sarah Byrnes and Dale Thornton got into a major fight over what really happened to cause Sarah Byrnes' scars, how many more editions of "Crispy Pork Rinds" were printed?
11. What is Mr. Ellerby's occupation?
12. After sharing her painful story with Moby, what does Sarah Byrnes do?
(a) Tell the nurses the truth.
(b) Starts to cry.
(c) Runs away.
(d) Swears Moby to secrecy.
13. At the time Dale suggested topics for his first article, how many issues of "Crispy Pork Rinds" had already been published?
14. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, where did Ellerby try to go?
(a) His friend's house.
(b) His sister's house.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) His uncle's house.
15. According to Ms. Lemry during the abortion discussion, what is Ellerby prone to?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 6 when Moby goes to visit Sarah Byrnes, who is already with her when Moby arrives?
2. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
3. What does CAT stand for?
4. After "Crispy Pork Rinds" folded, how many hollow gumballs did Byrnes and Moby distribute to people who had "wronged" them?
5. When the story opens, how old is the narrator?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)