|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Ms. Lemry during the abortion discussion, what is Ellerby prone to?
2. During his senior year when Moby goes to find Dale Thornton again, what is Dale doing?
(a) Playing a video game.
(b) Working on a car.
(c) Cleaning a gun.
(d) Harassing a kid.
3. How old was Ellerby when his brother was killed?
(a) Nine years old.
(b) Twelve years old.
(c) Fourteen years old.
(d) Six years old.
4. After doing 92 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
5. According to Sarah Byrnes' theory, who told Dale Thornton that Moby was responsible for "Crispy Pork Rinds"?
(a) Coach Stone.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Patterson.
(d) Ms. Lemry.
6. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
(a) Terminal uglies.
(b) Terminal stupids.
(c) Terminal crazies.
(d) Terminal scaries.
7. When Ellerby and Moby begin discussing Ellerby's relationship with his father, how does Ellerby characterize the relationship?
8. How long was Dale Thornton away from school after Mr. Mautz called Dale's father regarding the chewing tobacco?
(a) Four days.
(b) Six days.
(c) One week.
(d) Three days.
9. When Dale Thornton first became involved in "Crispy Pork Rinds," who did Dale suggest has the subject for his first article?
(a) Joe Marcus.
(b) Elgin Green.
(c) Steve Cornell.
(d) Mark Brittain.
10. When Moby is eavesdropping as Mark tries to drop CAT, what does Moby liken Mark's memory to?
(a) A fax machine.
(b) A telephone.
(c) A copier.
(d) A photograph.
11. How many swimmers finish the full 100 100's?
12. According to Moby, what class was Sarah Byrnes in when she "just tripped out"?
(a) American Government.
(b) World History.
13. What is the name of Ellerby's car?
(a) The Christian Bug.
(b) The Christian Cruiser.
(c) The Cruising Christian.
(d) The Christian Crammer.
14. When Ms. Lemry asks for volunteers to present their subject for the CAT class presentation, who goes first?
15. After doing 85 of the 100's, how many swimmers are left?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, how many blocks did Ellerby get before getting picked up by the police?
2. When Jody sits back down after Ms. Lemry refuses to sign her drop card for the CAT class, Moby is disappointed in Jody. What does Moby refer to Jody as?
3. When the CAT discussion on abortion begins, who presents their views first?
4. When the story opens, what is the only thing that the narrator has from his father?
5. What is the name of the principal at the high school?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)