1. As the story opens, how does the narrator describe his father?
2. As the story opens, how does the narrator describe his mother?
3. According to his mother, what attribute does the narrator possess that his father did not?
4. Why does the narrator's English teacher call him Double-E?
5. Before visiting his friend in the hospital, how long had it been since the narrator had been on the psychiatric unit and why had he been there?
This section contains 3,091 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)