Short Answer Key
1. When the story opens, the narrator is describing when his father left his mother. At that time, how much longer did the narrator still have in the "darkroom"?
2. When the story opens, how old is the narrator?
3. When the story opens, what is the only thing that the narrator has from his father?
4. What does the narrator's mother think his father teaches?
5. What nickname does the narrator go by?
6. What is the name of the narrator's English teacher?
7. What sport does the narrator participate in?
8. About how many hours per day does the narrator practice his sport?
9. What sport does the narrator definitely NOT want to participate in?
10. What is the name of the narrator's coach?
11. After finishing practice at the...
This section contains 3,139 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)