|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When questioned about creating the junior high newspaper, what did the narrator do?
(a) Cite the Student Bill of Rights.
(b) Cite the Fifth Amendment.
(c) Cite the Constitution.
(d) Cite the School Rulebook.
2. When Ellerby tried to run away after his brother was killed, where did Ellerby try to go?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) His sister's house.
(c) His uncle's house.
(d) His friend's house.
3. When Moby hears how Carver manipulated his way into a relationship with Moby's mother, what cereal does Moby compare Carver to?
(a) Raisin Bran.
(b) Cookie Crisp.
4. In Chapter 3, Moby and Ellerby are heading towards a "special" workout. How many 100's are scheduled for the day's workout?
5. Which student in the CAT class gets up and walks out after telling Ms. Lemry that Mark had been cruelly treated by everyone in the class?
(a) Susan Lamprey.
(b) Stacey Martin.
(c) Sally Eaton.
(d) Sarah Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Dale Thornton away from school after Mr. Mautz called Dale's father regarding the chewing tobacco?
2. According to what Moby tells Ms. Lemry, what does Sarah Byrnes hate more than anything?
3. When Moby and Ellerby are called to the office during their study hall, who is waiting for them in Mr. Mautz's office?
4. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
5. What is the name of the counselor that introduces herself to the narrator?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)