|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Moby's reaction when he listens to his class members feeling responsible for Mark's actions?
2. Who led the effort to have Ellerby prohibited from driving his car to swim meets?
(a) Mr. Mautz.
(b) Steve Gould.
(c) Mark Brittain.
(d) Mr. Patterson.
3. On the 95th 100, how many seconds do Ellerby and Moby plan to go under the standard?
4. When the story opens, what is the only thing that the narrator has from his father?
(a) A recording.
(b) A book.
(c) A picture.
(d) A letter.
5. What is the name of the principal at the high school?
(a) Mr. Patterson.
(b) Mr. Mautz.
(c) Mr. Ellerby.
(d) Mr. Byrnes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many students are enrolled in the CAT class?
2. When Jody and Moby meet after Moby's swim practice, what does Jody tell Moby?
3. What stroke is Ellerby's swimming specialty?
4. Why did Sarah Byrnes crash into her dad the night she was burned?
5. When Ellerby and Moby begin discussing Ellerby's relationship with his father, for how long have Moby and Ellerby known each other?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)