|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Huey-Dewey live?
(a) In a cellar.
(b) In an apartment.
(c) In a house.
(d) In a storage unit.
2. How many students are enrolled in the CAT class?
3. Which student in the CAT class gets up and walks out after telling Ms. Lemry that Mark had been cruelly treated by everyone in the class?
(a) Susan Lamprey.
(b) Sarah Byrnes.
(c) Sally Eaton.
(d) Stacey Martin.
4. According to his friend's story, how old was his friend when she was burned?
(a) Three years old.
(b) Fifteen years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Four years old.
5. What kind of car is Ellerby's vehicle?
(a) A Buick.
(b) A Ford.
(c) A Volkswagen.
(d) A Pontiac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the eighth grader who bullied both the narrator and his hospitalized friend while they were in junior high?
2. According to Ms. Lemry, what is one mistake that schools make in regard to what they ask from the students?
3. When the CAT discussion on abortion begins, who presents their views first?
4. When Moby reads what Sarah Byrnes has written, what does Sarah Byrnes tell Moby about going home?
5. According to Sarah Byrnes, what is in Dale Thornton's front yard?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)