|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does the narrator definitely NOT want to participate in?
2. As Sarah Byrnes' visitor is leaving in Chapter 6, what does her visitor ask Moby?
(a) If Sarah Byrnes has laughed with Moby.
(b) If Sarah Byrnes has touched Moby.
(c) If Sarah Byrnes has written to Moby.
(d) If Sarah Byrnes has spoken to Moby.
3. When questioned about creating the junior high newspaper, what did the narrator do?
(a) Cite the School Rulebook.
(b) Cite the Student Bill of Rights.
(c) Cite the Fifth Amendment.
(d) Cite the Constitution.
4. According to Moby, what does Sarah Byrnes' father make Mr. Mautz look like in comparison?
5. Where did Moby and Ellerby first meet?
(a) At baseball try-outs.
(b) In eight grade homeroom.
(c) At swim practice.
(d) In first grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Dale Thornton away from school after Mr. Mautz called Dale's father regarding the chewing tobacco?
2. What is the new position that Moby's junior high principal now holds at the high school?
3. According to what Moby tells the hospital counselor, when did Dale Thornton drop out of school?
4. Where does Huey-Dewey live?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 6 when Moby goes to visit Sarah Byrnes, who is already with her when Moby arrives?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)