|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Moby, what does Sarah Byrnes' father make Mr. Mautz look like in comparison?
2. After Sarah Byrnes and Dale Thornton got into a major fight over what really happened to cause Sarah Byrnes' scars, how many more editions of "Crispy Pork Rinds" were printed?
3. What nickname did Dale Thornton used to call Sarah Byrnes in junior high?
(a) Crater Face.
(b) Burn girl.
(c) Burn Baby.
4. According to the narrator, what does he share with his hospitalized friend?
(a) Terminal crazies.
(b) Terminal stupids.
(c) Terminal uglies.
(d) Terminal scaries.
5. According to what Sarah Byrnes told Dale as he suggested topics for his first article, what did Sarah Byrnes see herself as?
(a) Ultimate bully.
(b) Champion for the underdog.
(c) Instrument of justice.
(d) Righter of wrongs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who led the effort to have Ellerby prohibited from driving his car to swim meets?
2. During his senior year when Moby goes to find Dale Thornton again, what is Dale doing?
3. How does the narrator characterize the world in his CAT class discussion?
4. What is the new position that Moby's junior high principal now holds at the high school?
5. What is the name of the eighth grader who bullied both the narrator and his hospitalized friend while they were in junior high?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)